Navigation

NovaWipes By Avenova

SKU: 15-0004_en

★★★★★ (2123)

$12.00 $20.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

NovaWipes By Avenova

Product Description

Eyelid wipes specifically designed for use when applying Avenova Eyelid and Lash Cleanser (sold separately).

Soft, absorbent multi-layer dry wipes provide comfort you can feel, perfect for use on irritated eyelids.

Hypoallergenic so you can feel safe about using our wipes routinely without allergic reactions.

Strong, durable, professionally woven, and will not pull apart like cotton rounds or cotton balls.

Each box contains 30 dry wipes with larger dimension than cotton rounds and cotton balls.

Dimensions: 4.53x3.74x1.38 inches
Weight: 27 g (0.95 Oz)

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I have used this with the hypochlorous acid spray and alone, and they are great wipes. They’re soft and comfortable to use and a great value for the money. I have used these wipes plus the spray to clean my eyelids and to remove eye makeup, since most eye makeup removers irritate my sensitive eyes. I have dry eyes and corneal erosions, so I use eye ointment nightly and Vaseline around my eyes to lock in moisture. In the morning, I use the Avenova wipes to gently wipe my eyelids and the area around my eyes before I put on my glasses and before I wash my face. Wiping with just a tissue leaves flakes and can irritate my eyes, but the Avenova wipes are much softer and more effective.

★★★★★ Unlike cotton, this doesn't contain loose fibers that get stuck on your lashes. Recommended by the optometrist and I love this stuff. Tip: Cut the cloths in 1/2. Save $

★★★★★ This product is perfect for keeping your clear without any lint or scratching. It’s a positive addition to my morning routine.

★★★★★ Use the wipes in combination with the Avenova eye spray - love them both. Awesome products. I've used this for my general eye care, which has always been great. But now that it has been independently tested and found to be the only natural product to kill Covid-19 on surfaces, it's a no brainer. I feel comfortable using this for my general eye care as well as for my kids as a Covid-19 natural killer. I carry one with me when I take the kids out and if we find ourselves in sort of a crowded area where I feel like the germs were in the air in close proximity to my kids, when we get back in the car...we all get a little spritz on this on our faces. They think it's fun...and I know it's effective.

★★★★★ I like that this doesn't leave fuzz behind. I've been using cotton to clean my eye and occasionally I feel that the cotton leaves a little piece of fuzz behind. I felt that this sheet is way to big to use once an throw away. I cut it in half and use 1/2 a sheet for two eyes. It's big enough.

★★★★★ I would not suggest using the avenova eye solution without these wipes, but they suggest that you use one wipe per eye. To me this is ridiculous as it is way too big. The idea is to prevent cross contamination. So I like these wipes but I take a scissors and cut them in half and then cut them again in half . I carefully use one half side of the small square on one eye and use the other side of the folded piece for the other eye, never cross contaminating.

★★★★★ The wipes go not dispense easily but once out of the package, they are soft and comfortable for delicate tissues or skin such as eyelids. Using front and back of each wipe is most cost effective.

★★★★★ Very easy to use with the Aveenova spray. Use this to wipe away the residuals from my blepharitis. No pieces from the cotton balls.It is necessary. Nothing better to use.If you want to save some money use one for both eyes but of course a different part of the square.

★★★★★ I've developed adult onset eye allergies and my eye doctor recommended these to use with eyelid cleaner since I've had a few bad cases of blepharitis in the past year. I do cut each piece into 3 or 4 to get enough use.

Featured categories