Navigation

The Ideal Temperature Dry Eye Relief Mask

SKU: 01-0004_en

★★★★★ (1486)

$56.00 $99.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Ideal Temperature Dry Eye Relief Mask

Product Description

Developed by dry eye professionals, this is the electric heated mask that maintains the ideal temperature to help relieve dry eyes, MGD, chalazion, stye and blepharitis. Unlike lesser masks with no temperature controls, it warms to a constant temperature recommended by ophthalmologists to release congealed oils that can build up and clog tear ducts, using a special thermal fabric to evenly disburse heat along the Meibomian glands. Evaporative dry eye occurs when there is an oil deficiency in the tears. It primarily affects women during menopause.

With three temperature settings (95°-131° F, or 37°-60° C) and variable timer with auto shut-off. Recommended for two 10-minute treatments per day. For those who prefer convenience, the cordless variant features a 1000 mAh battery with a 2-hour charging time and two adjustable heat settings ranging from 113°F to 131°F, and the power supply is included in the package.

Wipes clean with a damp cloth. Our dry eye mask is USB-powered and compatible with a 5V/1-2A USB outlet, giving you the flexibility to power from wall or car chargers, laptops, and portable power banks. The well-packaged design makes it easy to use wherever you want. The power supply is not included in the package for corded mask.

Dimensions: 20х8,5х2 cm
Weight: 200 g
Color: blue (corded mask), gray (cordless mask)

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ The temperature is controlled, the eyes are warmed, therefore fatigue is relieved. I can sleep well.

★★★★★ Good thing!

★★★★★ Thanks. Great product.

★★★★★ Super! They are very comfortable, the elastic holds them well on the head, and the contour is very good. I'm surprised at the price. I recommend! 10/10!

★★★★★ I love this mask !!

★★★★★ Great Product. My wife sufers from dry eyes and the masks have done wonders to relieve her condition.

★★★★★ Convenient, effective.

★★★★★ Very simple solution for dry eyes. The mask is enclosed in a sturdy and attractive case which allows safe storage and is extremely soft and comfortable over my eyes. I also appreciate the choice of temperature settings. It's easy to use and it works very well...thanks for a great product!

★★★★★ I highly recommend this product. This mask works, making my dry eyes feel better in just ten minutes. When I use the mask, I don't have to add artificial tears as often as I did before buying it.

Featured categories