Navigation

Avenova Eyelid and Eyelash Cleanser Spray

SKU: 15-0003_en

★★★★★ (13288)

$60.00 $90.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Avenova Eyelid and Eyelash Cleanser Spray

Product Description

Avenova Cleansing Spray gently removes foreign debris on lids and lashes without drying or irritating the sensitive skin around your eyes.

Contains 0.01% hypochlorous acid, a substance your body naturally produces. Does not contain any soaps, detergents, or bleach derivatives.

Ingredients: Pure hypochlorous acid, 0.01% as a preservative in saline.

Directions: Apply in the morning and before bed, or anytime you experience dry or itchy eyes.

Safety Information: If you experience redness, swelling, irritation or pain, discontinue use and contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Do not spray directly into the eyes. Use only when safety seal on the bottle is intact, and no leakage or breakage is evident. If solution is discolored or not clear, do not use. Use only the specially designed spray pump supplied. Solution is not compatible with other spray pumps. Do not use for infusion or injection. Do not use if you have sensitivities to chlorine. Do not use expired product.

Dimensions: 2.9x1.2x4.4 inches
Volume: 20 ml (0.68 Fl Oz)

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ A bit of my history: I’ve had flares of blepharitis for years… usually lasts for a few weeks and then resolves. I’ve found that eating a few tablespoons of ground flax seed every day keeps it at bay, and so I can literally go years between flares. In May of 2021, I had a bad flare in my right eye and my lower eyelid began to itch like crazy, became red, and my eyes felt dry. My lower lid itched so much it would sometimes wake me up at night. Was driving me nuts. Went to eye doctor, she took a look, and she gave me tea tree oil wash. It just made my eyes more dry and barely helped with the itching. I also tried heated mask …. Just made my eyes feel even more dry - nothing worked. Several months went by and I found Avenova online and out of desperation ordered it. I applied on night number one. Nothing happened. Applied on night number 2. The next morning I had very large sty on rim of my lower eyelid. I thought “oh no! This stuff gave me a sty!” …and I stopped using the Avenova. . Sty got worse over course of the day. That night I used a heated mask for 20 minutes and, amazingly, when I took mask off, an extremely large chunk of what looked like white wax was next to the sty. The sty felt less painful. The next morning, more wax appeared, and sty looked better. Over course of a few more days, a bit more wax appeared and then sty completely resolved…And then… no more itching and no more dry eyes! I don’t know how this worked, but it’s like the Avenova got the bad stuff trapped in my lid moving to one spot which resulted in a sty, and the heated mask released it. It’s been a few months and eyes still feel great. This stuff is magic!

★★★★★ This product proved to be very refreshing for my eyes and there is absolutely no sting whatsoever. Bought this to try out on 'seasonal' eye goo goo. I do not have itchy eyes. It is hot, dry, and dusty out here on average. Wheat harvest, well there's airborne DUST all over, its everywhere. Then my eyes excrete way more goo goo than normal. I have noticed after a week of use that my eyes are cleaner. There is virtually no buildup occurring during the day and no buildup upon arising from sleep. I also saturate a Q tip and gently swab cornea area. (AM only) I would definitely purchase this again.

★★★★★ Last year, my ophthalmologist prescribed Avenova lid-and-lash cleanser after I suffered an eye injury and needed to keep bacteria out of my eye at all costs. It worked well, especially since I didn't have an adverse reaction to it -- my eye lid skin is extremely sensitive. I had forgotten about it until I went to clean out the medicine cabinet. Because this lasts only 30 days after opening, mine had long ago expired, so I threw it out. On a lark, I decided to search for it here because I also suffer occasionally from a weird eyelid eczema, and I was in the middle of a flare-up. I was surprised to find that I could purchase the Avenova prescription strength I previously had as an over-the-counter product. Score! Many eyelid washes make my flare-ups worse. I can't even wash with J-and-J baby shampoo without my eyelids getting raw. My eyelids swell, turn red and flaky, and sometimes end up with a stye. This lid and lash cleaner is the only product I've tried that works. After two days of using it, my problem started to subside. I do wish it weren't so expensive and that it didn't expire only 30 days after opening, but I'd pay almost anything to get the relief that this gives. Yeah, it doesn't cure eczema or whatever it is that I suffer from, but it somehow soothes the skin so that it can heal faster. All you need to do is spray this on your closed lids (I use two sprays per eye) and wipe with a cotton round. It doesn't matter if it gets in your eyes (according to my eye doctor), and if it does, you won't feel a thing. I consider Avenova a near-miracle. If you suffer from blepharitis, styes, or localized eyelid conditions that require washing, you may, too.

★★★★★ I have very dry eyes and flakes on lashes. This product was recommended by my Eye Doctor. Fabulous.

★★★★★ I spray on a sterile pad and gently wipe eyelids. Very soothing. I store in refrigerator. Expensive since I seldom use entire bottle before it expires in 30 days. I like this much better than Lid Scrub which leaves eyelids sticky.

★★★★★ Very soothing, leaves no stickiness on eyelids.

★★★★★ I'm using Avenova to remove debris emitted from my eyes that collects on my lashes. Easy and non-irritating.

★★★★★ I have an upcoming eye surgery, so I wanted to ensure my eyelids were as clean as possible. I ask my optometrist if I should use baby shampoo, as that was a suggestion from a pevious doctor a couple years ago. He said, "No, it strips the good bacteria." He recommended Avenova bc it removes the bad bacteria and leaves the good. He said wash face as usual and use Avenova (he gave me the cotton ball directions (there are 2 methods listed in box). I asked about rinsing. He said no rinsing was needed. I've been using for a few days. Nothing magical hpnd, but my lids look cleaner. The big deal for me is my optometrist, whom I trust, said he uses it.

★★★★★ My eye doctor recommended this eyelid/eyelash cleanser. I use it on the mornings that I take a shower. Directions recommend to dab the eyelids with a cotton pad, but I found that to leave too much cotton around the eyes, so I use a tissue. I'm allergic to so many things, but I haven't had a problem using this cleanser. Will purchase more in the future.

Featured categories