Navigation

Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment

SKU: 15-0002_en

★★★★★ (1085)

$25.00 $35.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment

Product Description

Systane Nighttime Ointment keeps your eyes lubricated and comfortable while you sleep. Upon application, it forms a smooth, protective layer on the eyes, giving you long-lasting dry eye symptom relief all night.

Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment uses a safe and effective formula that’s preservative-free to be gentle on the eyes.

Works while you sleep. Forms a lubricated, protective barrier. No preservatives.

Safety Information: For external use only. Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product. When using this product, remove contact lenses first. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip container to any surface, and replace after using. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Mineral Oil 3%, White Petrolatum 94%; Anhydrous Liquid Lanolin 3%.

Directions: Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.

Dimensions: 6x5x4 inches
Weight: 3.5 g (1/8 Oz)

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I have granulated eyelids, which is like having dandruff on my eyelids. I had it as a child and my mother would rub a gel substance on them at night. When I got older, I didn't have the problem, so I stopped getting the gel. Now that I am MUCH older, the granules have come back and more severely, sometimes scratching my eyeball. FINALLY, I have found a similar product to the one my mother used on me! I used it last night and woke up with my eyes feeling good for the first time in a long time. Of course the gel makes the vision blurry after application, that's why it is to be applied at night. I've tried regular eye drops and even Castor oil, but none of that has the viscosity of this product. It works great! My only complaint is that the lid on the tube was quite difficult to get open and impossible to do so without spilling some of the contents out. I will definitely buy this again and I recommend it for anyone having problems with granules on their eyelids.

★★★★★ I am an extended contact lense wearer. I use this every night before I close my eyes to go to sleep. Keeps my eyes moist and helps thorough out the day with dryness. Would recommend and is worth every penny.

★★★★★ Sytane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment works well for its purpose. My eyes have become more reactive during the past year or so, and we have not yet figured out why. I use the PF Systane Eye drops all during the daytime hours and this at night when my eyes are feeling worse. Just be aware that you may feel a stinging, burning sensation until your eyes get used to the product. DON'T try to walk around or go outside or anything with this ointment in your eyes as it does occlude your vision.

★★★★★ I have recently developed dry eye disease. My optometrist and primary care doctor both reccomended me to add this to my Systane Hydration PF drops. But they both warned me it would burn?? It absolutely did not burn! I put off trying this for months because I was afraid of the burning. It feels like absolutely nothing. It's very soothing. The only thing is, don't apply it until RIGHT before you're ready to go to sleep because it makes your vision very blurry. Like looking through dirty glasses. I still need my drops in the morning, but adding this has changed that I can actually just open my eyes in the morning without having to massage drops in the corners and practically pry them open! I have heard that using a Bruder mask before bed helps as well, may be trying that next.

★★★★★ I like this ointment it really helps my eye not to get dried during the daytime or night time.

★★★★★ This is very moisturizing. I wish it lasted longer through the night. It is a little too melty to stay in the eyes for very long.

★★★★★ I have extremely dry eyes at night after eye surgery. My doctor told me to use this and it has made all the difference!

★★★★★ My husband had cataract surgery and now his eyes are very dry. This gel keeps his eyes from crusting over during the night and leaving boulders of crust in his eyes in the morning which are very painful and can cause damage to his eyes. This gel is a life saver.

★★★★★ My eye doctor suggested that I might like the systane nighttime eye ointment even better than the gel. I have very dry eyes. The box came and I immediately opened it and set the tube by my bed for later. When it came time to crawl under the covers, imagine my frustration when the cap would NOT come off. I tried everything. My husband tried. I tried again and saw that the tube was twisting but cap still on!!. Called customer service, very helpful and kind. I received another the next day!!! It is incredibly soothing to my eyes. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has very dry eyes. It works! Thank you Sistine.