Navigation

Lancing Device and Lancets for Blood Testing

SKU: 14-0003_en

★★★★★ (2502)

$15.00 $20.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Lancing Device and Lancets for Blood Testing

Product Description

The lancets sharpened needles, minimizes skin trauma. Our lancing device has an adjustable 5-depth setting, allowing alternate site testing. These lancets are compatible with most lancing devices. The ejector button makes clean up nice and easy.

Get the combination of this lancing device and the 28-gauge lancets for easy and painless blood testing. The lancing device is one of the only devices with 5 different depths to choose from to get the perfect fit for you.

The clear cap can be used for both finger testing and alternate site testing. Just simply use the trigger button to push out the lancet and use the ejector button to push the lancet out after use. One standard box includes 50 sterile 28-gauge lancets. Our lancets do not contain any natural rubber latex and comes with a smooth, tri-bevel tip for easy, virtually painless testing.

Dimensions: 10х10х15 cm
Weight: 70 g
Color: lancing device - white, lancets - blue

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I've been diabetic for close to 20 years, and I've used a variety of lancing devices. I ordered two of these - hoping the product information was accurate and they were, indeed, virtually "painless." They are.

★★★★★ This is, by far, the best lancing device I've used. It works well on calloused fingertips, and it's designed to also work on other parts of the body (forearm, for example). They accept standard lancets (though they come with a pack of their brand of 28 gauge lancets). The 5-level adjustable tip is well marked and easy to read.

★★★★★ Highly recommended. If you're diabetic and have been looking for that perfect lancing device, please try this one out.

★★★★★ Two quick tips on minimizing discomfort: 1) If you are using an alcohol prep pad, give enough time for the alcohol to fully evaporate, otherwise some of it gets under the skin, which can hurt for quite a while. 2) If the lancet needle isn't perfectly straight, it'll punch a much bigger hole than it needs to, so toss all of the lancets with a bent tip (my box of 50 contained only one) and be careful to pull the needle cover off exactly straight to not bend the needle then.

★★★★★ I sent this set to my 85 year old uncle who has been diabetic 4ever. He complained that it was so hard to get a drop of blood. He complained that he had to prick his fingers 5 times and sometime he would be so annoyed he'd say forget it. I told him there had to be a better way. So I went here and read some of the reviews which were mostly excellent and very informative. My uncle called me the day after and said he loved the lancer and the lancets. He went on to say how he was amazed at how they caused him no pain. I was so pleased that I took the time out to share this review. Thank you.

★★★★★ The VA gave me Accu Chek. There wasn't enough blood so I had to use the highest setting. The lancer hurt and I still had to squeeze it out. My fingers were always sore. I decided to try this and it's a major improvement. The blood comes out on its own and there's enough for a test. It doesn't hurt and I don't need to squeeze except once in awhile.

★★★★★ For anyone who's wondering, the lancets do not fit the accucheck softclix device. I was not sure if they would, so instead of ordering the box of 300 lancets I ordered this kit of lancing device plus 100 lancets - almost $5 cheaper than buying just 100 lancets for the accuchek so nothing to lose. Boy, I'm glad i did!

★★★★★ The lancets are remarkably painless. A couple of times I've thought it hadn't even worked because I didn't feel it pierce the skin but then a little bubble of blood would appear.

★★★★★ I'm new to this whole sticking my finger thing and was quite dreading it (I have a bit of a phobia about needles). It turned out to be nowhere near as bad as expected with my original device, but with these lancets I don't even have that momentary hesitation about pushing the button. Very impressed.

Featured categories