Navigation

Glucose, Uric Acid, Hemoglobin and Cholesterol 4 in 1 at Home Blood Testing Kit

SKU: 14-0001_en

★★★★★ (1764)

$99.00 $160.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Glucose, Uric Acid, Hemoglobin and Cholesterol 4 in 1 at Home Blood Testing Kit

Product Description

Keep track of your blood Glucose, Uric Acid, Hemoglobin and Cholesterol level easily with our 4 in1 Multi-Monitoring System (model: LBM-01). Our state-of-the-art meter makes it easier for you to stay up-to-date with your diabetes, gout, anemia and cholesterolemia, getting your readings quickly with just a 0.5µL blood sample and results in as fast as 5 to 15 seconds. Just insert the test strip and enter the codes of the included test strips.

The kit comes with everything you need, including our 10-depth lancing device and lancets, which make blood sample collection painless and hassle-free. Whether at home or on-the-go, the included carrying bag will ensure that everything is organized and that you always have everything you need.

Reference ranges:

• Total Cholesterol 103–208 mg/dL
  • Uric Acid:
    • Female 1.5–5.95 mg/dL
    • Male 2.5–6.9 mg/dL
  • Glucose 70–110 mg/dL
  • Hemoglobin:
    • Female 11.0–15.0 g/dL
    • Male 13.5–17.5 g/dL

Tests results interpretation you can find here.

Suggested testing times and target goals you can find here.

4 in 1 at Home Blood Testing Kit: 1x monitor meter, 10x glucose test strips, 10x hemoglobin test strips, 10x uric acid test strips, 10x total cholesterol test strips, 1x lancing device, 40x lancets, 1x user manual, 1x carrying case.

Additional test strips (per box) are also available separately for purchasing: 50x glucose test strips, 50x hemoglobin test strips, 25x uric acid test strips, 25x total cholesterol test strips.

Measure Range Response Time
Total Cholesterol 103–413 mg/dL 15 Seconds
Blood Uric Acid 1.5–20 mg/dL 5 Seconds
Blood Glucose 20–600 mg/dL 5 Seconds
Hemoglobin 5.0–26 g/dL 5 Seconds

warning The device should not be used for patients who are dehydrated, in shock, critically ill, severe anemia or in a hyperosmolar state!

Dimensions: 12х6х1.6 cm
Weight: 110 g
Color: black
Unit of measure: mg/dL
Warranty: 1 year
Shelf life for test strips: 2 years

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I loved the product. The price is unbelievable. I never see such a device capable of getting test done faster than any lab. The result is very accurate the device very small can put in your pocket straps very clear labeled you can't mix them up.

★★★★★ All test strip has long expiring date. Tested, ease of use, instructions and video link is comprehensive. Accuracy cannot verify but trust manufacturer correlation results with know medical laboratories equipment.

★★★★★ It is accurate, similar as lab result, thanks.

★★★★★ Great product works well seems accurate.

★★★★★ Excellent! Thanks.

★★★★★ This seems to work well. Than kyou. I would like to know where to get refill strips for the treats and more needles please.

★★★★★ Great product!

★★★★★ Well made, easy to use and read, everything fits nicely in it's bag. Impressive with it's accuracy. Good.

★★★★★ Works great. Trouble is now... I've found my cholesterol is high. Time to get exercising again I think?

Additional information about blood testing

Featured categories