Navigation

The Lumbar Disc Decompression Belt

SKU: 11-0001_en

★★★★★ (59)

$110.00 $190.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Lumbar Disc Decompression Belt

Product Description

This is the inflatable lumbar support belt that boosts healthy disc alignment to alleviate lower back pain and stiffness.

Using the attached pump, vertical air columns within the belt are inflated to lift the torso, safely increasing the intervertebral disc space to reduce compression and ease tight lower back muscles.

Lightweight, thin, and discreet enough for use at home, office, or gym, the belt is worn in two-hour intervals for best results. Velcro straps keep the belt in place and an optional stabilizing panel provides additional support. Inner face is 100% cotton.

Dimensions: 115x20 cm, extension 25.0 cm
Weight: 200 g
Color: beige

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I really like the belt, it does what they say it does. I can really feel the vertebrae's stretching to releasing the pleasure and the pain goes away.

★★★★★ This is the third one I've owned over 6 years. They are great. It takes alot of pressure off of disk between L4 and L5. I can't bend over more that a minute or two without it. I feel they do what they are supposed to do and do it very well.

★★★★★ Feels great by easing the compression on the discs.

★★★★★ I have used it only a few times but have had a notable lessening in pain that seems to last for at least a couple of days. I first used it when I was working over a kitchen counter for a couple of hours. As I worked, and before I put it on, I got the usual intensifying lower back pain from leaning over the counter. I decided to give the belt a try. It eased the pain I already had and prevented it from getting much worse as I continued to work. I have also used it a couple of time to ease chronic lower back pain that I have pretty constantly. I did a couple of 2 hours on/two hours off cycles and found that my back felt a lot better. That was two or three days ago and my pain has been much reduced without further use of the belt. This morning, I began to feel the pain return to about its usual level. I put on the belt and the pain was immediately lessened. Hopefully, when I take it off, the pain will be gone. I suggest trying to put the belt directly against the skin whenever possible. That seems to give a better result, but even wearing it over a thin tee or polo shirt seems to give some relief.

★★★★★ I had spinal fusion when I was 15. I am now 61 and the lower part of my back which has had the most abuse since it the only part of my back I can bend, has begun to crumble. I have tried waist belts, massage chairs, massage belts, and then I bought this Lumbar Disc Decompression belt. I was on a scale of 9 with my pain level. This belt has brought that pain level down to 3. It's the only belt I have found that helps me. It is well worth the money!

★★★★★ This device is effective and comfortable. The pump is better than the competition.

★★★★★ I bought this product because I had Decompression laminectomy surgery 2 years ago and I have bulging disk. This product helps relieve my back pain and I use it before I play tennis. I am very happy with this product.

★★★★★ The back brace portion seems to interfere with its effectiveness. Without the back brace, it works extremely well and relieves my back pain completely in about 5 minutes.

★★★★★ The unit gives great back support and is comfortable to wear. If you use the plastic back brace you need to stand while wearing it as it does not adapt to sitting.

Featured categories