Navigation

The 10 Minute Smartphone Sanitizer

SKU: 09-0002_en

★★★★★ (151)

$55.00 $85.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The 10 Minute Smartphone Sanitizer

Product Description

This is the smartphone sanitizer that uses safe ultraviolet light to destroy viruses and germs in under 10 minutes. Using the same technology trusted to sterilize hospital instruments, and when used as directed, it sanitizes smartphones (which contain an average of 10 times the number of germs and bacteria than a public restroom) by eliminating microorganisms such as Streptococcus, E. coli, and Salmonella.

This device employs two UV bulbs inside the case that are rated for 20,000 hours and emit germicidal light.

With 2 USB port, and an aromatherapy feature.

Dimensions: 220x125x55 cm
Weight: 310 g
Color: white, black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Wonderful Tool! Actually works! Every day I sterilize my phone, and my keys.

★★★★★ It was a gift. The recipients like them.

★★★★★ A helpful tool during COVID.

★★★★★ I love the convenience in sanitizing my phone. It is easy to use and a great piece of mind. Excellent value.

★★★★★ Great product will use regularly.

★★★★★ I use this phone sanitizer to sanitize my phone after I've been out of my house with it. I also sanitize my keys and whatever I can that fits in it.

★★★★★ This is the second sanitizer I've bought, for myself and for a gift for somebody. I sanitize phones, car keys, credit cards, car keys and masks in my sanitizer.

★★★★★ I bought 2 of these for Christmas gifts, and everyone is very pleased with this item. The phone really feels so clean when the process is finished. Thank you for such a great item.

★★★★★ This was for our son. He loves it. He has sanitized other things besides his phone.

Featured categories