Navigation

The Pace Reacting Ultraslim Treadmill

SKU: 07-00013_en

★★★★★ (168)

$515.00 $600.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Pace Reacting Ultraslim Treadmill

Product Description

This is the ultraslim treadmill that adjusts its speed depending on where you walk or jog on its track. Requiring no complicated button pressing, users simply take three steps on the treadmill to activate its 1/2-hp motor. Its track is divided into three zones that let you easily change speeds. Stepping on the front area increases speed up to its maximum 5 mph; staying in the center maintains your current pace; moving to the back slows and stops the treadmill.

Bipolar drive technology runs smoothly and efficiently in a limited space, resulting in an ultraslim, lightweight unit that easily stores against a wall or under a bed. With a folding, padded handrail and a display built into the deck that shows time, steps, and distance. Supports users up to 220 lbs or 110 kg. Ships fully assembled.

Dimensions: 120х42х16 cm
Weight: 28 kg
Color: gray, black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ It's great for small rooms and apt. Easy to use like it very much.

★★★★★ Portable, light, and easy to setup. I would recommend this product.

★★★★★ Very easy to use, safe, light to move. Very pleased with it.

★★★★★ Oh my gosh! Love this treadmill. Totally fits our needs. Family of 3 making really good use of it. Remains to be seen regarding longevity.

★★★★★ This is a good machine. I was mislead by the catalog pictures showing a woman handling it. It is very, very heavy. I barely got it inside my basement, much less upstairs to my tv room, where I had planned to use it. It's a bit larger than pictured, also. It does come plug-in ready, though it squeaks. I've oiled it as best I can. instructions aren't too clear. I'd buy it again. I'd just know more what I was getting. I use it every day, and am glad I don't have to walk in the heat and cold or pack up to go to the gym.

★★★★★ This is a terrific treadmill! I use it daily and am really satisfied with the quality and function. It's in a small guest room and fits nicely under the bed when not in use. It takes a session to get used to where the speed sensors are, but once you get the hang of it,no problem. Overall the machine is sturdy and functions beautifully.

★★★★★ The base of the treadmill is great for my needs, lightweight, has wheels on the front to move somewhat easy.

★★★★★ I really like how the treadmill works!

★★★★★ I really enjoy this treadmill and it's sturdy even though it is able to be folded up and stored easily. The only downside is that it measures distance in Km instead of miles.

Featured categories