Navigation

The Compact Core Exerciser

SKU: 07-0011_en

★★★★★ (118)

$300.00 $350.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Compact Core Exerciser

Product Description

Using no electricity, this is the compact trainer that simulates cantering on a horse to strengthen and tone the core muscles. Exercisers sit on the padded saddle, rest their feet on a rubberized bar, grasp the padded adjustable handlebar, and shift their weight backward to put the device’s drive wheel in motion.

As the saddle rotates at a moderate 40 rpm or less, it requires the rider to engage lumbar muscles, abs, glutes, and thighs, building core strength to help prevent back injuries and improve balance and posture. A 10-minute session can burn as many calories as 200 situps or a one-hour walk.

Because it doesn’t require a power cord, the core exercise machine can be used anywhere, and it weighs half as much as many core trainers, allowing it to be moved easily between rooms or stowed away between workouts. The seat and footrest can be raised or lowered. Supports up to 250 lbs or 120 kg. Assembly required.

Dimensions: 100х52х122 cm
Weight: 14.5 kg
Color: black, white

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I've been using this every other day building up stamina. It's easy to use and it's FUN and QUIET! I've never used a fun machine before.

★★★★★ I love my Exerciser. The quality and performance is great.

★★★★★ I use this core exerciser every day for at least 30 minutes. It was easy to assemble and seems well made. I put a small pad on the seat as I found without it, my backside gets sore. It is a good workout for core and for legs.

★★★★★ I really enjoy using this. It's like you are on a rowing machine. It's easy on my joints and back.

★★★★★ This works exactly the way I was hoping it would - great core workout! Delivery to Canada was SUPER fast - very impressed!!

★★★★★ Easy to use. I feel like I'm getting a workout and it's compact and portable. I use it when I'm watching the news, or take it outside on the porch to exercise.

★★★★★ So I've had this for about a month and have been using it twice a day everyday since. First week I did 10 minutes, twice a day. The next few days I did 15 minutes twice a day. Then, I went up to 1⁄2 an hour twice a day and I am feeling and seeing some results. My "muffin top" slimmed down a little and I actually feel some core strength happening. It's not a top of the line piece of exercise equipment, but it does a pretty good job. It's light (I think 35lbs) and not big and bulky. I can pick this up and move it someplace else without a problem. So far I like it a lot, but like I said, I've only had it a month.

★★★★★ I use my core exerciser morning noon and night and am working on increasing my time. Though I have had it only three days I can already feel the benefits and expect it will help me loose COVID flab! 😏 The saddle is considerably firmer than I expected and I am still working on an easier startup!

★★★★★ was able to assemble this machine quickly and easily on my own. I find that a 10-minute session goes by quickly, and I would do longer sessions, but the saddle becomes uncomfortable after a while (that is my only complaint!).

Featured categories