Navigation

The Superior Goose Down Pillow

SKU: 05-0002_en

★★★★★ (48)

$110.00 $160.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Superior Goose Down Pillow

Product Description

This is the pillow filled with superior European white goose down, one of the softest, most luxurious down clusters in the world. This pillow is filled with large down plumules from fully-grown geese, ensuring superior softness, loft, and breathability — unlike lesser pillows stuffed with small down clusters from immature waterfowl.

Each ounce of down has nearly two million fluffy filaments that interlock and overlap to form a supple cushion. The down compresses to contour to the shape of your head and neck for optimal support and quickly reverts to its original loft when you raise your head.

The 100% hypoallergenic pillow has a 280-thread count cotton shell with jacquard stripes.

Dimensions: 30х80х50 cm
Weight: 860 g
Color: green, black, red

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I finally am getting a restful, relaxing night's sleep! I think these down pillows are extraordinary. My husband was so impressed that I bought him one. Now we both sleep so soundly and comfortably, we can hardly believe that this pillow makes such a difference in our lives.

★★★★★ Very comfortable for me. I can sleep better with it.

★★★★★ Extraordinary product - a comfortable pillow is critical to a good nights sleep and this pillow well worth the price.

★★★★★ This is the softest and lightest pillow from the series. It is great for a top pillow over foam wedge pillow. Very comfortable.

★★★★★ My husband has had one pillow for several years and it has been hard to find a replacement. We saw this in the catalog and decide to give it a try! We are so glad we did!!! it is not easy to find a pillow like this in department stores!!

★★★★★ Seems to be working as advertised in catalog. Hard to beat that.

★★★★★ I'm almost 63 and have never slept thru the night. I've often woke with a stiff neck or headache. I've bought several pillows over my adult life trying to find that perfect pillow. I've slept on this European Down pillow for 1 week and it's the best sleep aid money can buy. I love it. I FINALLY found the perfect pillow.

★★★★★ Good quality pillow.

★★★★★ Top quality pillow. It is the ideal height (does not flatten from the weight of the head, very soft). Feathers do not fall out.

Featured categories