Navigation

The Compression Knee Massager

SKU: 02-0004_en

★★★★★ (141)

$180.00 $210.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Compression Knee Massager

Product Description

This heated massager compresses the knee joint to help reduce swelling, stiffness, and pain caused by arthritis, injuries, and other conditions.

Secured with adjustable straps, its dual air bags inflate and deflate to apply three levels of pressure on either side of the kneecap. This compression technique, employed by professional massage therapists, boosts circulation and increases body temperature to stimulate healing and flush away fluids causing inflammation.

Three levels of soothing warmth (113-122-131° F / 45-50-55° C) complement this therapy, and reviewers commented that both the heat and compression “can really be felt”. With optional vibration mode. Shuts off after 15 minutes for safety. USB plug.

warning Not for use by those with pacemakers.

Dimensions: 19x117x14 cm
Weight: 750 g
Color: white

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Works Amazingly! I use it after work 5 days a week and I noticed a difference the first time I used it. I don't have any pain in my knees and will continue to use the product.

★★★★★ We are older folks and my husband hurt his right knee by falling on it. I thought the Compression Knee Massager might help with his knee. At our ages, relief from a knee injury takes time, but there seems to be a soothing sensation while the massager is in use! Thank you! We would recommend this to family and friends!

★★★★★ Great pain relieving and unique product for knee pain! The compression is the same thing that you pay a lot for at a chiropractor - it really helps to relieve the pain that builds up in my knee. I have been increasing the amount of compression since I got it. Use it every day. It works great and is easy to use and very easy to charge.

★★★★★ This has worked very well. I have had it a couple of weeks and while it hasn't cured my knee it provides considerable relief. It lasts about 3 - 15 minute sessions per charge.

★★★★★ Use it twice a day. Very comfortable to use. More time needed to evaluate results on knee.

★★★★★ I bought this knee massager for my husband who has arthritis in his knees. He loves it.

★★★★★ This knee massager worked on my knee, i have almost lost all the pain after using it with the compression and the heat.

★★★★★ I purchased the knee massager for my mom she said it work and help here knee swell up awesome devise.

★★★★★ I bought this product for my husband who had total knee surgery on both knees. The one knee aches or is just sore at times. He uses it twice a day without my encouragement. The warmth and massage of his knee feels good. Very good product!

Featured categories