Navigation

The Triple Therapy Neck Pain Reliever

SKU: 01-0006_en

★★★★★ (46)

$210.00 $320.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Triple Therapy Neck Pain Reliever

Product Description

This is the device that uses air pressure traction, heat, and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to ease neck and shoulder pain.

Its cycling air traction system works with your own body weight to stretch tight neck muscles while the device’s three heat settings help promote blood flow to loosen knots and provide soothing relief. It also employs EMS therapy that engages muscle contractions to accelerate strengthening and rehab.

Its three functions can be operated simultaneously or independently using the tethered remote control. With 15-minute auto shut off.

warning Not for use by those with pacemakers.

Dimensions: 50х29х18 cm
Weight: 2,5 kg
Color: black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Checked it out last night. Very comfortable and vibration relaxes the neck well.

★★★★★ Functions: heating (several modes), powerful muscle stimulator (with adjustable strength and modes), massage (several modes) and automatic mode.

★★★★★ Works good. I appreciated the stretching of the cervical spine, I feel that this is exactly what my neck needs. There is no particular enthusiasm about impulses and heating, these pieces are sold separately in different forms, but in addition to stretching, they give a complex effect.

★★★★★ Thank you for the good device. We use it at home with my wife.

★★★★★ This massager is very good, compact, comfortable. All functions work, the procedure is convenient, pleasant, comfortable, immediately gives relief. The controls are easy to figure out. I tried it at minimum strength so far, it helps me a lot.

★★★★★ I am very pleased with the massager. It is worth ordering for health.

★★★★★ It relaxes my neck perfectly and it became much easier to fall asleep after it.

★★★★★ It helped me from the stiffness in my neck. You just need to regularly lie on it for at least 5 days for 10-15 minutes.

★★★★★ I have a sedentary job and my hands went numb at night. The doctor said it was because of the neck. I bought this device, it really helped me. I began to sleep peacefully at night. Now the main thing is not to be lazy and accustom yourself to exercise.

Featured categories