Navigation

The Six Minute Laser Hair Regrowth Therapy Cap

SKU: 17-0001_en

★★★★★ (55)

$620.00 $900.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Six Minute Laser Hair Regrowth Therapy Cap

Product Description

This is the baseball cap that rejuvenates hair by stimulating follicles with laser light technology. Effective for men and women, it uses the same Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT) that has long been demonstrated in clinical trials to be an effective treatment for hereditary hair loss. Its 82 medical-grade lasers emit red laser light waves at 650nm that helps boost circulation on the scalp and encourages restoration of damaged follicles.

It has a flexible fit and a silicone lining for optimal comfort. Ideal for active individuals, the cap operates with a power bank (not included) or USB port, allowing on-the-go activity during daily treatments.

Results may be seen in as little as 17 weeks with daily six-minute treatments. Programmed for automatic six-minute shut off. Includes carrying case. Battery pack is not included. One size fit most.

Dimensions: 30х80х50 cm
Weight: 860 g
Color: green, black, red

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ First of all it is way to early to see any results. That being said ; wearing the cap for 6 minutes @ a time while vacuuming or doing dishes is awesome ! Can't ask for an easier way to regrow lost hair.

★★★★★ I have only used for a week, but no problems so far. It's a Large size but is still somewhat tight on my head.

★★★★★ Daily 6-12 minutes too soon to tell started few days ago will be patient and see in few months.

★★★★★ This therapy cap for hair regrowth, will not show minimum results for at least four months. In one years time they claim substantial hair gain. I really can't comment on this product for obvious reasons.

★★★★★ I use this cap only a week, so I can not yet say it works or not.

Featured categories