Navigation

The Personal Care Items Sanitizer

SKU: 09-0001_en

★★★★★ (45)

$110.00 $190.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Personal Care Items Sanitizer

Product Description

This is the sanitizing chamber that sanitizes personal items in under 3 minutes using safe UV-C light. Using the same technology trusted to sterilize hospital instruments, it disinfects eyeglasses, tweezers, make-up brushes, personal razors, jewelry, and other small essentials including electronic devices.

Its 10 LEDs generate 260-280nm wavelength UV-C light that destroys viral and bacterial cell membranes, rendering the microorganisms incapable of reproduction and survival.

LEDs rated for 10,000 hours. AC plug.

Dimensions: 23,5х11х8 cm
Weight: 400 g
Color: white

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I am very excited to use this item. I have been wanting something to sterilize my toothbrush and this does that and so much more. Sterilize my phone, personal care items, masks!

★★★★★ Enjoying our new sanitizers. Very convenient and good quality. Purchased 3!

★★★★★ Item is as advertised. Sleek design.

★★★★★ This is great for sanitizing personal care items.

★★★★★ It was a Christmas gift and the individual is ecstatic with it.

★★★★★ I use this product to sanitize family tooth brushes. I am very satisfied with its performance.

★★★★★ Handy and well designed.

★★★★★ We provided this saniter for personal items to my parents as a gift for their reading glasses, sunglasses, and keys. My parents are in their late 80's and keeping their immune systems healthy is crucial during this pandemic. They utilize this outstanding sanitizer for their keys, pens, and personal items after running errands and fueling their vehicles. In addition, with their grandchildren touching and handling their reading glasses numerous times during family visits, this invaluable sanitizer is used frequently.

★★★★★ Have this one as gift . I have been using mine for months.

Featured categories