Navigation

Portable Water Flosser

SKU: 06-0002_en

★★★★★ (157)

$90.00 $120.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Portable Water Flosser

Product Description

This portable water jet flosser helps you maintain your oral hygiene routine when traveling. It removes plaque, fights gingivitis, and cleans between teeth while gently massaging the gums.

About the size of an electric toothbrush, it fits easily into a carryon, is safe for use on various dental work including implants and bridges, and has five pressure settings from 20-110 PSI.

With five nozzles, a rotating head for hard-to-reach teeth, and a built-in water reservoir. Charges via included USB cable. A full charge provides up to five hours of use.

Dimensions: 7x8x22 cm
Weight: 450 g
Color: white, pink, black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I've been using this flosser for a couple of weeks now, and like it very much. Several years ago, my dentist recommended the use of a water pik/water flosser especially for my implants. I had been using a water flosser from a different company which did the job, but finally quit on me. The HS water flosser has several different intensity levels (which my other one did not have), it is heavy but feels robust and, though I have small hands, I find that I have "control" in using it. A previous reviewer indicated that it's messy; but they all are considering what they are meant to do. I use the water flosser in addition to regular flossing, and in conjunction with a SONIC electric tootbrush. My teeth and gums feel great!

★★★★★ Works very well, GREAT for travel.

★★★★★ Like it very much easy to use and can travel easily.

★★★★★ I love the periodontal tip. Really gets under the gums and cleans them.

★★★★★ So easy to use. Really cleaned my teeth. I will take this water flosser on all trips away from home. The size of the water flosser, coupled with the travel bag, means it will take up a very small space in your suitcase.

★★★★★ Works well and very easy to use.

★★★★★ I am very pleased with this product it produces enough pressure to clean my teeth and as I don't have an electrical outlet in my washroom it's perfect.

★★★★★ This Portable Water Flosser is the best I have ever had in terms of design and function.

★★★★★ I enjoy using the water floss every time I have to floss then brush my teeth daily. Thank you.

Featured categories