Navigation

The Illuminated Ear Wax Remover

SKU: 06-0001_en

★★★★★ (77)

$50.00 $80.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Illuminated Ear Wax Remover

Product Description

This is the ear cleaning tool that uses five LEDs to illuminate the ear canal and an integrated 1080p camera to see and target wax build up. About the size of a marker, the device’s miniature endoscope streams live footage to a connected smartphone or tablet, enabling one to direct the remover’s wax-removing silicone tip exactly where it is needed.

The device has a protective earbud stopper that prevents the tool from going too deep into the ear canal. It comes with over 20 different tips and accessories to accommodate different ear sizes and treat different levels of accumulation.

With a water resistant and dust-proof rating of IP67. Charges via USB.

Dimensions: 12х1.2 cm
Weight: 200 g
Color: silver, blue, black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ This really works well and is a pleasure to use particularly as it the container is so well designed.

★★★★★ It worked better than I had hoped.

★★★★★ I received the item and it didn't work after the second use. Customer service replaced it right away and it has worked awesome!

★★★★★ Great product. Has a full arsenal of attachments. Good camera and resolution. Easy to use, no cord, the Bluetooth is great.

★★★★★ With more practice, it should get easier to use.

★★★★★ My husband has an in-ear hearing aide and needs to see the ear canal prior to inserting a new one. This camera provides a clear picture so he can know whether there is wax or irritation that would interfere with the fit/operation of the aide

★★★★★ The camera delivers a clear visual image. Be certain to read all the instructions carefully for using it safely. It's primarily an inspection tool. Use of the provided accessories for ear wax removal should be done with the utmost caution to prevent injury to the tympanic membrane (ear drum).

★★★★★ Product works as advertised. Easy to pair to your phone. A great help and ear health.I would definitely recommend this product.

★★★★★ This is great! I wish they had this when I was growing up. Ear wax has been a persistent problem for me since childhood. This actually works

Featured categories