Navigation

The Thinning Hair Boar Bristle Brush

SKU: 04-0001_en

★★★★★ (362)

$25.00 $50.00

Deli1very: free (1-4 business weeks international shipping)

The Thinning Hair Boar Bristle Brush

Product Description

This is a natural boar bristle hairbrush that is gentler on thinning hair than typical bristle brushes. It uses a softer “cut” of bristles — not the stiffer root-end used on brushes for normal hair — allowing its 2,300 bristles to gently glide through fine hair without pulling, leaving locks looking healthy and shiny.

Each brush is manufactured in a 10-step process that requires eight hours to complete, using only the finest natural boar bristle from India and China. Craftsmen painstakingly assemble the brush, ensuring that the bristles are secured in the yielding rubber cushion. The brush has a flat oval head. The body is made of bamboo.

Dimensions: 25х8х3,6 cm
Weight: 100 g
Bristles color: black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I visibly noticed a difference in my hair immediately after using this brush the very first time. My hair is shedding, thin and dull. Immediately it looks and feels quite a bit thicker. A little shinier and so far not so much shedding.. This is using it daily for about a week.

★★★★★ I use it daily to brush my hair and, so far, have found it to be better than it was described in the catalog. I like the shorter bristles. It has a very nice feel in your hand. It's easy to clean. After using it for a few days, I've tossed all my old brushes. This will care for me quite nicely.

★★★★★ The brush is excellent-soft not harsh.

★★★★★ I love the brush! I am very pleased that its softness did not prevent it from adequately styling my hair. No hair was left in the brush.

★★★★★ My wife has long wanted it and now that she has one, she is very happy.

★★★★★ The firm but very gentle bristles are perfect for balding pates. By far the most comfortable brush I have ever used.

★★★★★ This is the best brush that I have ever purchased. It is very gentle on my scalp as my hair is thin. It also does a great job stimulating my scalp which is a big plus. I want to keep brushing my hair forever! I would highly recommend this product.

★★★★★ I bought this brush for my husband. He loves this boar bristle brush. He said it feels good on his scalp. Also, the cleaner tool included is excellent.

★★★★★ Love my new hair brush. My hair has never looked better. It makes me look like I have a full head of hair.

Featured categories