Navigation

The Circulation Improving Leg Wraps

SKU: 02-0005_en

★★★★★ (105)

$160.00 $210.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Circulation Improving Leg Wraps

Product Description

These air compression leg wraps inflate and deflate to improve circulation, soothe sore muscles, and reduce swelling in the legs. They have six airbags that wrap around the entire leg and inflate and deflate to help blood vessels expand and contract. Similar to hospital compression boots, the leg compression wraps use compression intervals to stimulate circulation in the thighs, hamstrings, calves, and feet and help facilitate blood flow back to the heart.

The wraps are also useful for recovery after running or exercise. The corded remote for the air compression leg wraps allows you to select from three intensity levels and seven programs. Adjustable hook-and-loop closures fit calves 16"-18", thighs 23"-25", feet 6-11 3/4" long. Plugs into AC. Set of two wraps.

Dimensions: 74х32 cm
Girth: calves 34-48 cm, thighs 42-71 cm, feet 15-30 cm long
Color: green, gray

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ love the circulation wraps. The different settings are great to use to increase my circulation from my feet to my thighs.

★★★★★ I purchased this product for my husband who has poor circulation in his legs. We've only had it for a few days, but he has already commented on how he likes the massaging action of the leg wraps. They make his legs feel much better.

★★★★★ Easy to use.

★★★★★ I have chronic venous insufficiency causing swollen ankles and this machine does an excellent job of keeping them under control.

★★★★★ I USE THE WRAPS DAILY, CUTVDOWN SWELLING.

★★★★★ have only used it 1 times so far. It does the job for me. I need help putting them on. I had hip surgery an can't bend over. But I'm sure when I get cleared they will be ok.

★★★★★ Loved it.

★★★★★ Works great. Easy to use. Really effective. I have big legs and it fits fine.

★★★★★ I purchased the massager as a can't-hurt-might-help item. I do not have a circulation problem. I have long-term effects of cancer on my spine ten years ago. My leg muscles keep getting stiffer. While recovering from the initial exploratory surgery, the hospital used the clinical version of the massager each night. This home version works well and feels comfortable. I have limited control of my legs so putting on the massager is a kind of wrestling exercise. The Velcro is necessarily strong. I have to be careful that my socks do not catch on it. There are three massage zones. The control gives options to choose all three or pairs of zones, and speed of pump-up and relax cycles. The timer turns off in about fifteen minutes.

Featured categories