Navigation

The Post Workout Heated Massaging Ball

SKU: 02-0001_en

★★★★★ (113)

$65.00 $93.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Post Workout Heated Massaging Ball

Product Description

This is the muscle therapy ball that combines heat and vibration massage to loosen tight muscles or speed up recovery after a workout.

About the size of a softball, it provides 105º F or 46º C heat that stimulates blood circulation and is versatile enough to be used on nearly every part of the body including hands, arms, abs, quads, and the back. It has a waterproof silicone exterior and has three levels of vibration massage.

Charges via AC adapter; a full charge provides up to 90 minutes of power.

Dimensions: 9.5 cm
Weight: 300 g
Color: black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I bought two of this Heated Massaging Balls as Christmas presents. I have received good feedback about how well they work for relaxing arm/neck/shoulder muscles So I'm sure that I will buy more in the future.

★★★★★ Compact, powerful and doesn't have to be constantly charged! Works better than expected and uses powerful vibration to loosen muscles and lessen pain.

★★★★★ Great product, easy to use and very effective in any area!

★★★★★ I use it twice daily. Gives me relief.

★★★★★ It is good for mid to lower back, legs and arms where you can roll the body part over the ball.

★★★★★ The ball is cool! Comfortable in using. Well relieves fatigue of the legs. I use it to massage my feet. Wonderful product.

★★★★★ Good gift. Great results.

★★★★★ Everything is perfect. You can use four different types of intensity. It is very convenient for different parts of the body.

★★★★★ Nice ball with a convex pattern for an effective massage.

Featured categories