Navigation

The Best Compression Arthritis Gloves

SKU: 01-0010_en

★★★★★ (406)

$25.00 $29.95

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Best Compression Arthritis Gloves

Product Description

These are the arthritis gloves that provided superior pain relief and comfort in comparison tests, earning them The Best rating from our patients.

These gloves relieve your tendons, muscles, and joint pain by reducing stress on synovial membrane receptors. Provides mild compression to enhance blood circulation.

This pair is the most comfortable due to its breathable cotton fabric. Open fingertips allow freedom to touch, feel, and grip. Comfortable to use all day and night and perform everyday tasks like using phone, typing, cooking and more. The Best Compression Arthritis Gloves were also considered to be the easiest gloves to put on and take off while other gloves had finger sleeves that were too snug and inflexible.

Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight: 860 g
Color: gray

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I suffer with very painful arthritis in all my fingers. They are very bent and Im not able to straighten them. I can barely write, type on my laptop or even pickup things. So all I can say to you is …. THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU !!! I wear them 24/7 and it has reduced the pain in my fingers 100 %. I still have the same problems with my fingers but at least I don't suffer in pain. In fact I want to buy a 2nd pair so I never have to go without wearing them which happens when I wash them. Thankyou so much for this great product.

★★★★★ These make my arthritis feel better and don't restrict activity.

★★★★★ To keep my elderly fingers warm and flexible because I use them so often to type and to play a recorder - at 84.

★★★★★ They work great, my husband wears them all the time.

★★★★★ It works for my husband.

★★★★★ Have carpel tunnel and these gloves help immensely!

★★★★★ Can now use my fingers as I used to. These gloves are great. I wear them all day long. Even at times when I go to bed I no longer feel handicapped and hope my progress will continue. Thank you for these gloves.

★★★★★ Have only had them a couple of days. Worn them at night. Very comfortable. Will wear them more as the days get colder and hands get more painful.

★★★★★ Wore them last night and my hand was not as stiff when I got up this morning. Very light and breathes good.

Featured categories