Navigation

The Shoulder Pain Relieving Heated Wrap

SKU: 01-0008_en

★★★★★ (288)

$96.00 $140.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Shoulder Pain Relieving Heated Wrap

Product Description

This shoulder wrap provides a heated vibration massage to relieve pain and discomfort in the shoulder. It is made of a special material that traps heat, facilitates blood flow, reduces painful inflammation, and improves shoulder mobility. Suitable for the treatment of frozen shoulder syndrome, bursitis, tendonitis, rotator cuff injury, sprains and dislocations, the effects of stroke.

The contoured shoulder pad and integrated shoulder straps adjust the compression ratio to provide proper support and optimal comfort during daily wear or while sleeping. The flexible, thin band is held over the shoulder and chest by Velcro fasteners, and its breathable lining has twisted fibers that wick away moisture for comfortable underwear.

The rechargeable battery makes the use of this massager wrap available in any household situation. The wrap can be worn on any shoulder. One size fits most.

Dimensions: 32х45 cm
Weight: 400 g
Color: gray

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I work in the fast food industry and have to lift large amounts of food. The rotator cuff on my right arm was damaged years ago, as I was an auto body repair person and painter. The heated wrap has helped tremendously. The wrap holds the shoulder tight and has eliminated most of the pain when using my arm. I fully recommend this product to any one who has pain in their shoulders.

★★★★★ My husband likes the wrap, he had surgurey on his spine in the neck area and this wrap gives him support.

★★★★★ Really - really helps with my shoulder pain!

★★★★★ I would by this product again.

★★★★★ Great product. My shoulder warms up and vibrates, everything is done efficiently.

★★★★★ Thanks. It's good to have one at home when you have to treat your chronic shoulder injury from time to time.

★★★★★ Warms the muscles on the shoulder, works as described.

★★★★★ Very good massager, mom is happy.

★★★★★ Love it! Everything works as advertised. The only thing I would like to see is there is a battery level indicator so that I know when the chance is full. Very happy with the purchase!

Featured categories