Navigation

The Powerful Infrared Heat Therapy Lamp

SKU: 01-0011_en

★★★★★ (2610)

$125.00 $180.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Powerful Infrared Heat Therapy Lamp

Product Description

Infrared light has been proven to effectively relieve aches and pains caused by muscular pains and stiff joints. The comfortable warmth created by infrared light penetrates deep into your skin, stimulates blood circulation and warms your muscles. As your muscles are soothed, they automatically loosen up and relax. Because it makes the tissue more pliable, warmth also reduces stiffness and makes joints more flexible.

Infrared light and warmth penetrate deep into your skin, stimulating blood circulation and dilating blood vessels. Furthermore, infrared light speeds up the metabolic processes and the removal of waste substances from the body.

This infrared light therapy lamp is portable and easy to use. The tilting body allows you to adjust the lamp to fit your needs. Just press the On/Off switch, set your desired time, and the infrared heater will turn off automatically once complete.

It is recommended to remain at least 12 inches away from the lamp while in use. For your safety, the device will remain on for a maximum of 15 minutes before automatically turning off. For an ideal outcome we recommend a treatment area of 11.8" X 15.7". Keep at minimum 12" - 16" Distance. The "hands off glass" light will remain on for 15 minutes after use to ensure the heat lamp has cooled down. You can choose a small (300 W) or big (600 W) size model for your needs.

Dimensions: 20x30.9x17.2 cm (300 W model), 29x124x29 cm (600 W model)
Weight: 1.4 kg (300 W model), 7.2 kg (600 W model)
Light Source Wattage: 300 W, 600 W

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I bought this lamp to help with my arthritis pain and I’m very happy with the results. It’s easy to use and provides soothing heat that penetrates deep into my joints. I use it for 15 minutes every day and I feel much better. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from chronic pain.

★★★★★ This lamp is amazing! It has helped me heal faster from a sports injury and reduced the inflammation and swelling in my ankle. It’s also very relaxing and calming to use. The timer function is very convenient and the lamp is very safe and durable. I love this lamp and I use it all the time.

★★★★★ I was skeptical about this lamp at first, but I decided to give it a try after reading some positive reviews. I’m glad I did, because this lamp has changed my life. I have fibromyalgia and I struggle with pain and fatigue every day. This lamp has helped me cope with my symptoms and improve my mood and sleep quality. It’s like having a mini sun in my bedroom.

★★★★★ I got this lamp as a gift from my daughter and I’m very grateful to her. This lamp has helped me with my back pain and sciatica that I’ve had for years. It’s very easy to set up and use, and the heat is very comfortable and soothing. I use it every morning and evening and I feel a lot of relief. This lamp is a great investment for your health.

★★★★★ This lamp is okay. It does provide heat and relief. It’s also very bright and hard to look at.

★★★★★ This lamp is wonderful! It has helped me with my depression and anxiety. It has boosted my mood and energy, and made me feel more positive and optimistic. It’s also very soothing and calming to use. The lamp is very elegant and stylish, and it fits well in my room. I use it every day and I’m very happy with it.

★★★★★ This infrared lamp has been a game-changer for my pre-yoga warm-up routine! My muscles feel more pliable and ready to move, and it's much more relaxing than traditional heating methods. Plus, it helps with my chronic pain, so I'm feeling great all around.

★★★★★ Sitting all day wreaks havoc on my back and neck. This infrared lamp helps alleviate the pain and stiffness, especially after a long day at the computer. Now I can work with more focus and comfort.

★★★★★ This lamp is my go-to after a day of hiking or playing sports. The heat penetrates deep into my muscles, soothing aches and pains. It's also great for relaxing and winding down after a long day.

Featured categories