Navigation

The Cordless Infrared Therapy Back Massager

SKU: 11-0003_en

★★★★★ (962)

$130.00 $160.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Cordless Infrared Therapy Back Massager

Product Description

This is the heated vibrating massage device paired with infrared therapy to ease pain and stiffness in the lower back. Dual-frequency motors vanquish tension with gentle, consistent vibration while soothing heat and a combination of 72 medical-grade infrared lights promote circulation to reduce aches.

A proper lumbar support works to alleviate muscle strain, and infrared therapy boosts the impact of the non-invasive, drug-free pain relief.

The advanced design is portable for use in the home, office, or while on the road. One size can fit up to 40 inches waist:

• model A - back support belt with plug (vibration massage + infrared therapy)
  • model B - back support belt with battery (infrared therapy only)

Dimensions: 109х21 cm (43x7.2 in.)
Weight: 400 g
Color: black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ This is one of the most useful, valuable, effective devices that I have bought in a long time. I have severe scoliosis and frequent back pain as I get older. When I sit with this back massager working on my back for about 20 to 30 minutes, I feel a great relief afterwards. I plan to use it frequently.

★★★★★ Used for chronic low back pain the result of degenerative disease. The heat and vibration are very comforting and relieve the pain for a time. It has the advantage of being able to wear it while going about regular activities.

★★★★★ My husband loves it. His back feels great after he uses it.

★★★★★ There are 3 heating modes - weak, medium, powerful and 3 vibration modes with different impulsivity. Nice belt. Anyone with a very fat belly will need extra Velcro, you can buy it at any store. Belt length 114 cm. Powered by a socket. I have a sore spine, I have several hernias. When it hurts, I put it on myself and the pain goes away. I also warm up their shoulders before massaging them with a neck and shoulder massager. By the way, this massage is much more effective than without warming up.

★★★★★ Really good quality belt, I am very satisfied! Thanks!

★★★★★ The massager is good, works in 3 levels of heating and 3 levels of vibration. One disadvantage is not suitable for overweight people - short. They will need to buy a Velcro extension cord.

★★★★★ Excellent belt, warms well, massage is excellent. I am very happy, thank you. Recommend.

★★★★★ The belt is just excellent, well made, it heats up at the maximum position like a stove. Vibration massage is good, but it is not clear how long you can do it so as not to exacerbate sciatica.

Featured categories