Navigation

The Best Weighted Utensils for Tremors

SKU: 10-0003_en

★★★★★ (978)

$65.00 $99.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Best Weighted Utensils for Tremors

Product Description

Weighted silverware specifically designed to provide stability for users with hand tremors or Parkinson's disease. It helps to enhance meal control and reduce tremor impact.

Utensil set includes a weighted spoon, fork, and knife. Each utensil engineered to address tremor-related challenges and improve the dining experience with ease.

Made from high-grade #304 stainless steel. Offers long-lasting durability and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Comes in a sophisticated, discreet box. Makes an ideal gift for individuals managing hand tremors or Parkinson's disease, combining practicality with thoughtful presentation.

Dimensions: 20 cm
Weight: 200 g
Included: 1 fork, 1 knife, 1 spoon
Material: stainless steel

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ My husband is experiencing increasing neurological decline and has some trouble feeding himself at times. This tableware is very heavy with large handles and makes eating much easier for him. He actually smiled when he saw it and a smile is becoming a rare occurance.

★★★★★ They really helped slow the tremors in my husbands hands!

★★★★★ This product was bought for my 86 year old grandfather with Parkinson's who has hand tremors that are effecting his control when eating. He initially said that the cutlery was heavy when he opened the well present gift box but when he used it he said how normal the weight felt and his hand tremors were visibly reduced and his control improved. My grandfather would be honest too if it were rubbish!! Other products on the market remind me of toddler cutlery and we wanted a set that my grandfather wouldn't feel embarrassed to use. This set is a Classic silver wear design, are very well made and would do not look like adaptive cutlery when in use. Classy and effective giving my grandad more independence and dignity when eating. Very happy :)

★★★★★ Bought for my mum who has very badly deformed hands with Rheumatoid Arthritis, she hasn't been able to cut her dinner up for a long time but this chunky set has helped give her some control back!

★★★★★ My father (83 years with Parkinson's) is very happy with the cutlery. It reduces tremor, thanks to its weight and feel also very good!

★★★★★ My mum is elder and it helps her eating.

★★★★★ Perfect cutlery for hands tremor. Looks classy. Very good quality.

★★★★★ Very helpful as I have Parkinson’s. I can eat much easier as they steady your hands. They are quite heavy but they need to be.

★★★★★ Have bought this item 3 times. One to have at home, another to take out to meals, the last for a present. Look expensive and give you dignity, can now eat peas, without them flying everywhere. the weight is good and eases tremors.

Featured categories