Navigation

The Dimmable and Custom Color Temperature Standing Lamp

SKU: 10-0002_en

★★★★★ (3270)

$75.00 $100.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Dimmable and Custom Color Temperature Standing Lamp

Product Description

This newly upgraded floor lamp is designed for both style and function, with a sturdy metal base that keeps it firmly in place on any floor surface. The high-quality lamp head provides bright, non-dazzling light that's perfect for reading, relaxing, or working.

Here are just a few of the features you'll love:

• Stable and balanced: The heavy metal base ensures the lamp stays upright even on carpets, while the balanced design prevents it from feeling top-heavy.
  • No more flickering or blue light: The upgraded lamp head uses high-quality LEDs that emit a gentle, flicker-free light that's easy on your eyes.
  • Precise remote control: Control the lamp from up to 50 feet away, even through obstacles, thanks to the sensitive button controls and the handy magnetic remote that won't get lost.
  • Customizable lighting: Dim the brightness from 5% to 100% and choose from four different color temperatures (3000K-6500K) to create the perfect ambiance for any mood.
  • Convenient timer: Set the lamp to turn on or off automatically after 30 minutes or 1 hour, perfect for when you're settling in for a movie or bedtime reading.
  • Adjustable gooseneck: Direct the light wherever you need it with the flexible gooseneck that stays put in any position.
  • Long-lasting LED bulbs: Enjoy up to 100,000 hours of bulb life, saving you money on replacements and energy costs.

This modern floor lamp is the perfect addition to any living room. Its stylish design and versatile features make it a must-have for anyone who wants to create a warm and inviting space.

Dimensions: 9.4"D x 9.4"W x 69"H inches
Weight: 7.16 pounds
Brightness (Max): 1000 Lumen
Color: white, matte white, black, gold, silver

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Nice bright light, can change the temperature and brightness level of the light easily, lots of light settings to choose from, lamp is easy to move around and adjust, lightweight but well-made, stable base, even on a crumply tarp on the floor, remote control is very handy for changing light settings and turning the lamp off and on, no need to worry the lamp is getting too hot to touch.

★★★★★ Very nice to get a good item for a good price. The lamp comes packaged well and is quick and easy to assemble. The base is solid and just the right weight to keep lamp sturdy without being to heavy. The slim design fits well without adding clutter to space. I love the way it can be adjusted to about any position and stays put. Being able to adjust the brightness and warmth of the light makes it functional for any activity. The remote makes it easy to be able to place the lamp in hard to get to spots. You can adjust it from anywhere. Great product!

★★★★★ I was needing a reading lamp for my bedside so have this one a shot - mainly because I could change the color temperature of the lamp and adjust the brightness. I found this one to be fantastic. Pros: Price, Adjustable temperature and brightness levels, fully adjustable gooseneck, Adequate weighted base, fully functioning remote, small factor power supply doesn't block outlet, sleep timer for auto shut-off, compact and smart packaging in a much smaller box than you'd expect. I love this lamp!

★★★★★ I wanted a reading light to put over my recliner and this seems like it would be perfect. It looks pretty bright in the pictures but I wish it was a little brighter. Maybe I have cataracts. Works well uses very little electricity LED lights are great. Worth the money came packaged well easy to assemble and works. I don’t really use the remote, but some people would but the button on the pole works perfect. And I always use it in the highest bright white light mode so don’t use the demos myself.

★★★★★ It was so simple to put together. It seems very sturdy. The remote is a real plus. Good light area coverage. Just got it but I think it will be a real plus.

★★★★★ I purchased this lamp to set up behind my recliner for crafting. I am impressed by the brightness and the remote-control functions and also by the fact you can manually turn it off and on. I have a very small/compact home. The lamp is very streamlined and fits nicely behind my recliner without looking cluttered. There's also enough room that I can "recline" and not worry about knocking the lamp over. I can also position the light to shine directly over my project and not have it interfere with my partner's vision (brightness/glare) if he's watching TV next to me. The pricing was also very reasonable for the variety of features and the overall performance. I also like that the lamp is white. Although I did NOT personally put it together, I didn't hear the usual cuss words and it was plugged in behind my chair in under 10 minutes, so I know it was an easy setup.

★★★★★ I bought this lamp as an additional lightening feature for my living room. It came quickly and was very easy to put together. The magnetic remote is great, and the light adjustments are very diverse. I love the option to change the lighting from white to warm yellow and adjustable brightness. It's great for reading nook as well as for brightening the entire room. Love a flexible neck and love modern flat design.

★★★★★ Finally found the light that suits my need. This light has a remote control that lets you switch between different brightness. you can also select between cool or warm color. It is light weight and easy to assemble. Highly recommend!

★★★★★ Well made, upright tubes don't strip with assembly, heavy stand base, unlimited angles of lamp direction - LOTS of light quality control I have never experienced before! Rheostat is a fairly common feature these days, but I have never had a reading lamp with "White Balance" [color temperature] control. It has three main settings - 6500°K [brighter, harsher than daylight], 4500°K [like an incandescent bulb] and a 300°K setting [lower, "warmer" than incandescent bulbs]. For me, the lowest setting is the easiest on my eyes for reading. The 6500°K may come in handy for tiny text, or somewhat obscured details. If you have ever noticed the newer car headlights with a very harsh brightness, almost blue in color, that would be an example of 6500°K color temperature. Brighter than sunlight, which is only 5600°K. Flat screen computer monitors have "White Balance" controls. The K stands for "Kelvin", the measurement standard for light. The higher the temp, the harsher the light and harder on the eyes. In short, this the best overall reading lamp I ever owned.

★★★★★ In a dark room when you just need a little light- perfect. As a spotlight in a dimly lit room to put together legos - perfect. As a reading lamp or sewing lamp- perfect. Don't want a light directly on you? Bend the light towards the ceiling and dim/brighten as desired- perfect. Wanna be lazy? It has a remote- perfect. We are already planning to buy a few more of these because our household is sharing the same one for SO many purposes. Definitely a great purchase!

Featured categories