Navigation

The Antibacterial Face Mask Case

SKU: 09-0005_en

★★★★★ (2682)

$10.00 $15.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Antibacterial Face Mask Case

Product Description

This is the protective case that provides a more convenient and sanitary way to store a fabric or disposable face mask. A far more hygienic option to hanging a mask from a car's rearview mirror or stuffing it in a pocket, the hard-shell plastic case is infused with nano silver ions that inhibit the growth of bacteria.

In independent laboratory tests, the case reduced bacteria from its surface by 99% over a 24-hour period. It tucks easily into a purse or glove box, providing effective protection whenever you're away from home.

Its antibacterial properties won’t diminish over time and it can be disinfected with alcohol. For use with any washable fabric or disposable face masks.

Dimensions: 10,5х10,5х0,8 cm
Weight: 85 g
Color: white, black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ It's perfect and keeps my mask clean.

★★★★★ I put my mask in it when I get in my car. Keeps it clean so I can use it again. Especially if I only had it on 5 minutes to run in to a store. Use to keep it ion the dashboard, Didn't like the messy look and the dirt that might get on it. Cute holder .

★★★★★ It's a great case however I wish it a little more depth to it.

★★★★★ I have this in my car to keep a mask handy.

★★★★★ I ordered extras and gave them out as gifts. Hopefully again.

★★★★★ The product is real handy to use. It is a good place to store your mask and keep it safe from getting contaminated.

★★★★★ Fits nicely in my purse.

★★★★★ The Antibacterial Face Mask Case is a really great product to have. It is easy to open and close, yet it won't come open in your purse because it has a little latch to secure the top and bottom firmly. It is smooth to the touch, thin and light so does not add weight or take much space in your purse. No more masks crumpled up in the bottom of my purse. I only ordered one and wish I would have ordered more. I need one for my purse, one for my work bag, my car and for my friends as a gift.

★★★★★ I'm very pleased with the mask case and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants mother step of protection. It is sturdy, attractive, compact and a bit testy to open. I do recommend.

Featured categories