Navigation

The Portable Sanitizer Sprayer

SKU: 09-0004_en

★★★★★ (1007)

$35.00 $45.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Portable Sanitizer Sprayer

Product Description

This is the compact electric sprayer that disinfects the surfaces with which you come into contact every day to help prevent the spread of germs. At the press of a button, it sprays a misting of your preferred liquid sanitizer onto door pulls, elevator buttons, tablets, steering wheels, and keypads so you can touch them with confidence.

Its built-in rechargeable battery provides up to two hours of power from a full charge via the included USB cable.

About the size of a travel lotion bottle, the sprayer’s reservoir holds 30 ml of liquid sanitizer (not for use with gel sanitizer) and can be carried in a pocket or purse without the risk of leaking.

Dimensions: 10х3,6 cm
Weight: 65 g
Color: white

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ The device works, everything is super.

★★★★★ This sprayer is great, the mist is very pleasant and very fine, perfect for hot and hot days, it will become my summer essential! I will take her everywhere! It looks very good to me!

★★★★★ Cool stuff, everything works. Charges fast. Recommend :)

★★★★★ A good thing for moisturizing both face and air, small (with the palm of your hand).

★★★★★ Nice, small, portable humidifier. Sprays liquid quite powerfully. Great size - you can take it with you on a plane, bus, train, or training. The plane is generally a salvation. Relieves dryness and refreshes the skin.

★★★★★ Very easy to use. Charges fast. Pour in preferably filtered water. Justifies its price. Also in the picture, the humidifier appears to be larger, but in reality it is much smaller. I advise you to take it, there are no minuses.

★★★★★ Cool, gentle spray in the heat !!!

★★★★★ When spraying on the face, inhalation into the mouth and nose, small droplets are felt. But as a pocket inhaler of an antiseptic like chlorhexidine in an epidemic, it is extremely convenient - the aerosol jet is powerful and directed!

Featured categories