Navigation

Foldable foot bath

SKU: 08-0001_en

★★★★★ (66)

$90.00 $120.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Foldable foot bath

Product Description

Compact foldable foot bath that is much easier to store and use than bulky basins. Equipped with a rubber folding bottom and a sturdy plastic base to maintain its shape during use. It has stable legs and an easy-to-carry handle. The massage surface and spiked rollers allow you to get a light massage effect, quickly restore muscles strength and relieve tension.

This bath is equipped with a smartphone holder. Suitable for use during home pedicure and spa treatments. When folded, it takes up very little space, so it is convenient for storage.

Dimensions: 45х42х24 cm
Weight: 1.3 kg
Color: blue, pink, beige

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ This foot-bath is of excellent quality. The massage component is a real plus. Even though is quite large, very easy to carry! I am very satisfied with this product.

★★★★★ I use it once every three or four days. It is very relaxing and you feel good after you have used it. I am up to about twenty minutes at a time. I could use it more often if I wanted to. I just think it's great.

★★★★★ This is my 2nd foot bath. It was so good to use therapuetically that I purchased one for a young person who completed cancer treatment. This is a perfect gift foe anyone wanting to relax and treat themselves!

★★★★★ Excellent foot bath! I recommend it.

★★★★★ This is a Great product for my feet.

★★★★★ Love the depth of this foot bath.

★★★★★ Absolutely wonderful!

★★★★★ It was my wife's birthday arriving soon. My wife has always enjoyed a good, long foot soak. When I saw this bath, I knew that would satisfy her foot needs. She has used it three times since it arrived. Each time she uses it, the time she keeps her feet in the tub increases. I am very pleased that the foot bath has met our expectations. Thank you for a fantastic product.

★★★★★ We are using this for one of our spa treatments. The foot bath has been perfect and portable. Keeps the water nice and hot and our clients relaxed!

Featured categories