Navigation

The Floor Protecting Gym Mat

SKU: 07-0014_en

★★★★★ (20)

$50.00 $90.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Floor Protecting Gym Mat

Product Description

This is the non-slip gym mat that bears the brunt of impacts created by home exercise equipment to protect floors from damage.

Suitable for use under stationary bikes, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and home gyms, the closed-cell foam absorbs impact and eliminates vibration to prevent marring of floors, and helps keeps gear-clogging carpet fibers out of equipment.

The mat can be folded, that allow it to be ideally sized for most fitness equipment without trimming. The textured non-slip surface wipes clean easily. There are three different sizes of this mat for your choice.

Dimensions: 150x75 cm, 100x200 cm, 120x60 cm
Weight: 3 kg
Color: black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Works well, easily sized for equipment.

★★★★★ We use this under the Walker's Treadmill. It works very well to keep the unit from moving on the tile floor. It was easy to cut off part of it so it fit neatly under the treadmill.

★★★★★ This works really well under my upper and lower body exerciser. I love the fact that it folds up easily into a small size for moving, as I plan to do that in the not-too-distant future.

★★★★★ I have this mat placed on the floor under my upper and lower body exerciser. The mat appears to be very sturdy.

★★★★★ Great to protect the floor. Thanks.

★★★★★ I am protecting my bamboo floor from treadmill.

★★★★★ Mat is great and seems to be good quality and does a the job!

★★★★★ Works great with bike.

★★★★★ Perfect for exercising during cold weather.

Featured categories