Navigation

The Indoor Cycling Conversion Stand

SKU: 07-0012_en

★★★★★ (116)

$190.00 $250.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Indoor Cycling Conversion Stand

Product Description

This is the portable stand that clamps to a bicycle’s rear wheel to allow indoor riding. Made with a heavy-duty steel frame that supports up to 330 lbs or 150kg, the stand’s twist clamps accepts a bicycle’s 26"-28" (or 700C) rear wheel using the included quick-release hub skewer. Its freewheel provides quiet, magnetic resistance—as you shift to lower gears, the trainer responds automatically. Includes front wheel riser.

Dimensions: 55x60x39 cm
Weight: 8.5 kg
Color: white, black, red

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Working out in my living room and great when I can go out when it's snowing 🌨

★★★★★ Easy set up, works great!

★★★★★ It does exactly what it says: It turns your own bike into an exercise cycle. Great addition to my workout program, right in my home.

★★★★★ I love it. Thank you.

★★★★★ Easy to connect to my bike and is a solid base for stationary cycling.

★★★★★ Great for cycling indoors in inclement weather. It was easy to assemble, folds up to get it out of the way.

★★★★★ I like the product it's convenient for being in cell easy to put together glad I got it.

★★★★★ Gratifying to use—smooth operating and well-made.

★★★★★ I am loving my indoor exerciser bike so far. The stand is real sturdy. Good quality. The only problem is the cord that attaches to the gear like adjustment on stand. The cord doesnt attach to bike handle correctly. It's plastic unlike the rest of the stand which is very sturdy metal. And despite wrapping the long cord around the Bike itself, I tripped over the cord getting off the bike. So i just dont use it. I get off the bike and manually adjust the tension. Works great!

Featured categories