Navigation

The Walker's Foldaway Treadmill

SKU: 07-0010_en

★★★★★ (126)

$350.00 $400.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Walker's Foldaway Treadmill

Product Description

This is the walker's motorless treadmill that folds to only 14" deep for unobtrusive storage. Without requiring any tools or the removal of parts, the treadmill’s walking platform folds flush with the handlebars to enable storage in a closet or against a wall.

The treadmill’s resistance is created by magnetic force, eliminating the need for AC power and allowing set up anywhere in a home. The treadmill has a sturdy steel frame with padded handrails that help walkers up to 250 lbs or 120 kg maintain balance, a 43" L x 12 1/2" W textured non-slip track, and a battery-powered monitor (requires one AA battery) that tracks time, speed, distance, heart rate, and calories burned.

The treadmill surface adjusts to four different incline heights, heart rate sensors are built into the handlebars, and it has eight levels of resistance. Integrated wheels allow easy relocation. Assembly required.

Dimensions: 115х28х50 cm
Weight: 19 kg
Color: black, white, silver

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ This treadmill gets you working, but I appreciate how smoothly it moves. I haven't put silicone on the belt, either. I can't spend much time walking on it though, too tough.. But I haven't had it very long.

★★★★★ have various health issues and haven't been very active. So I chose this item because it's smaller, manually operated, quiet, and relatively inexpensive in comparison to many other treadmills out there. Putting it together wasn't as difficult as I feared. I had help moving it from a table top to the floor once it was about half together because I can't lift it myself. The monitor part is staying in the box because I just want to get up, walk when I feel like it, for as long or as fast as I feel like, and then stop. No monitor is necessary. My son is going to tighten up some of the bolts and take a look at the belt which has slipped to one side instead of staying in the center of the platform. The instructions explain how to adjust that problem so we should be able to sort it out. I'm very glad I bought this treadmill, It is helping me to get moving. Very nice product.

★★★★★ Excellent product at a very reasonable cost. The fold-away capability is super easy to use. Assembly wasn't difficult (make sure you follow the instructions EXACTLY - including when it says to not tighten certain bolts down until you have other parts assembled.) I was looking for a treadmill that I would use that wouldn't break the bank and this was the ideal choice for me. I'm not a "fitness nut". I just wanted something to increase my walking and eliminate the excuses of "I can't walk because of the weather, my hair's a mess, etc."

★★★★★ The treadmill is just the right size for the space I have. It is easy to use and has a variety of speeds and other features. It was, however, very complicated and confusing to put together requiring an immense amount of paitence. But it was worth it.

★★★★★ It took me a bit of time to figure out the pictures to put it together, one of the handle bars wasn't aligning up, had to get someone that was stronger than me to align it. I'm now using it and it's a bit getting use to it, but I do enjoy walking on it and it definitely makes you exercise more, which I enjoy doing. So the bottom line is - it's great, you receive a good work out. I like the fact it's not using electricity and you have to use your own foot steps to drive the machine. Plus it will make me have better balance when walking on it. I'm in the elderly age group and I have no problem making it move. It has adjustments for belt tightness or loosening, 3 different heights, and gages for speed, time, pulse and a couple more settings. It's well worth the money!

★★★★★ Works great.

★★★★★ Really a good workout in a short amount of time since this is not motorized.

★★★★★ I use my treadmill 3 times a week.I love it, because it takes up very little space.

★★★★★ I bought this manuel treadmill for my husband who is on oxygen. We were very impressed with the easy of putting it together and how well it was constructed. After using it for a while, we found it to hard to use since you really have to have strong legs to operate it. We are seniors and neither one of us are strong enough to use it. Remember when you get this treadmill you should use the silicone spray on the track. This did make it easier to use but still too hard for us.

Featured categories