Navigation

The Foldaway Upper and Lower Body Exerciser

SKU: 07-0009_en

★★★★★ (373)

$350.00 $400.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Foldaway Upper and Lower Body Exerciser

Product Description

This is the recumbent exercise machine with an upper body ergometer that allows a simultaneous upper body and lower body workout. It uses a bike-simulating motion with eight levels of magnetic resistance for the legs and an ergometer with tension dial resistance for the arms to provide cardiovascular fitness and tone muscles. It This recumbent bike exercises thighs, glutes, and hamstrings with the lower pedals while the upper body exerciser works the chest, shoulders, arms, and back.

The padded seat of this recumbent exercise machine adjusts for height, and the multi-function electronic LCD tracks speed, distance, and resistance level, while keeping time and counting calories burned. Folds to 24" L x 23 3/4 "W x 48" H for stowing in a closet or garage. With wheels on the bottom for easy room to room transport. Sturdy steel frame supports up to 250 lbs or 120 kg. Assembly required.

Dimensions: 114х61х122 cm
Weight: 25 kg
Color: silver

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ My 80 year old parents use this every day. They both love the ease of use. The size is perfect for their small apartment.

★★★★★ I use this product to get a minimum of exercise daily when I don't go outside. Assembly was OK w/few problems. You need to be patient and read the directions. Item was well-packed and delivered quickly. Customer service contact with the manufacturer was easy and effective. Have only been using for 2 weeks.

★★★★★ Very pleased. Love that it is portable, adjustable, and targets upper and lower body.

★★★★★ Just had some one to assemble for me. Used once so far like product.

★★★★★ I do not fold it away and use it in my bedroom not the living room. Monday through Friday, I ride it for 15 minutes twice a day and may increase the time at some point. I have a left hip that needs replacement and several severe spinal conditions. I have spinal stenosis, sciatica, scoliosis, spurs and degenerative disc disease in my lumbar spine. Walking is extremely painful but riding my bike makes me feel better. It's so important to have a regular form of exercise to maintain mind/body health. I consider this bike my life saver.

★★★★★ Love it…for the fact that it also has the arm exercise option.

★★★★★ I use this exerciser every day. My husband was able to put it together easily. It moves smoothly and meets my needs for exercise while I watch TV or read perfectly. I am very happy with it.

★★★★★ Super easy to put together- took about a half an hour. Easy to follow instructions. It's fun to use this machine watching TV. It's very quiet. Love all the different adjustments. Great product!

★★★★★ This is great! As easy to assemble as they said. Lite and easily "hidden" too. Doesn't weigh a ton, but acts like it should. Struggling a bit with the battery device thing, but that is me.

Featured categories