Navigation

The Seated Whole Body Pedaler

SKU: 07-0008_en

★★★★★ (258)

$190.00 $250.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Seated Whole Body Pedaler

Product Description

This is the low-impact exercise machine that provides a complete cardio workout from the comfort of a favorite chair. The whole body pedaler combines a bike-simulating workout for the legs with an upper-body ergometer, letting users maintain overall cardiovascular fitness and muscle tone without strain on weight-bearing joints. This seated pedaler also tones hamstrings, quadriceps, biceps, and triceps with an optimal level of exertion. The pedals and arm crank of this portable exercise bike can be cycled in reverse to work muscle groups with variations not possible with forward-only motion.

The tubular steel frame has separate resistance controls for the foot pedals and hand cranks and a quick-release reach adjustment. The compact design allows this pedaler to sit within reach of a chair in an office or bedroom. Assembly required.

Dimensions: 40х41x104 cm
Weight: 8.5 kg
Color: black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ My husband has Parkinson's disease, he uses this bike and he loves it, helps with circulation and keeps him moving.

★★★★★ Excellent quality, sturdy and simple to assemble. Much much better then all the other cheap units you can find online.

★★★★★ Well made piece of equipment well worth the price. Very easy to put together. I purchased it for my 86 year old mom and we think it's going to fit her needs.

★★★★★ I am very happy with my Whole Body Pedaler but I have to be a little careful that my hands and knees don't hit each other. I did adjust it a much as I could. Maybe it is my height, I am 5'2''.

★★★★★ Wish I had purchased this early in the pandemic! It was easy to put together, easy to use and easy to store. I am definitely getting my money's worth with product.

★★★★★ Great little exerciser and fun to use!

★★★★★ I use the pedaler when I'm not able to go outside to walk. I do the leg pedaling and arm pedaling. It's somewhat awkward to do both at the same time, but could be my issue and not someone else's.

★★★★★ This pedaler works well and was easy to put together. It has made my TV a time of exercise. I love it.

★★★★★ I bought this for my 79 year old father who was doing therapy for a new hip and it worked out really well for him to be able to get some exercise with out getting out during the pandemic. The size is perfect for their little house.

Featured categories