Navigation

The Foldaway Full Motion Hip And Leg Exerciser

SKU: 07-0007_en

★★★★★ (166)

$620.00 $750.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Foldaway Full Motion Hip And Leg Exerciser

Product Description

This is the striding exerciser that uses the patented ball and joint technology to provide 360° motion for the hips and legs. The exerciser lets you move your legs back and forth like a strider as well as laterally for a complete leg workout not possible with other equipment.

The steel tube thickness is 1.5mm, the maximum weight of a rider is 220 lbs. or 120 kg, and the built-in display shows time, stride rate, total strides, calories, and scan. Assembly required.

Supports up to 220 lbs or 120 kg.

Dimensions: 122х72x50 cm
Weight: 17 kg
Color: black, silver

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ The low-impact strider does just what we need it to do! My wife has been suffering with intermittent dizziness for over four years, which comes on without warning. As a result, she's had to cut back on her walking and exercising, which has been very discouraging for her. Now that we have the low-impact strider, she can exercise in the safety of our home; and it makes her very happy.

★★★★★ I have had my strider a couple of months now and am very pleased with it. I found the minimal assembly required was easy -- and I am an 80-year old grandma. The drawings were intimidating initially until I decided to focus just on each step required and that part of the drawings. I am not athletically inclined at all but look forward to "walking" on the strider each day. The weather as well as occasionally-cranky knees are no longer issues for me. I highly recommend this product.

★★★★★ Even better than I expected. Easy assembly. Lightweight. Great exercise. Love it!

★★★★★ Easy, easy, easy to assemble! I'm a 74 year old woman and I did it myself in a little more than an hour! It's the perfect machine for me. I can get some low impact exercise every day without leaving the house!

★★★★★ This is absolutely fabulous! I use it nearly every day for thirty minutes, watching TV, and the time flies by. It gives a great cardio workout with no stress on the knees, lower back, or other joints. It is so small I can just push it to the side of my bedroom. Highly recommend for those of you who find endless excuses not to go to the gym or walk outside. Excellent quality and easy to assemble...comes nearly completely assembled.

★★★★★ Absolutely love it.

★★★★★ Upon setting it up I got on and felt so happy to finally have it . The issue was that my fellow condo person below me has noise issues coming from me . Well there is NO noise issues. Thank you. I was a little disappointed that I never received your catalogue.

★★★★★ Very nice and enjoyable. Easy to use.

★★★★★ Use the strider ever day. It is very easy on my joints. Easy to move and fold away and I can use in the privacy of my home.

Featured categories