Navigation

Compact Elliptical Trainer

SKU: 07-0002_en

★★★★★ (82)

$250.00 $300.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Compact Elliptical Trainer

Product Description

This compact elliptical trainer provides plenty of clearance for the knees under desks when the desk’s underside to the floor measures at least 25" and its rubber stopper bar keeps it from sliding while its oversized, grippy pedals provide plenty of surface area contact for most footwear.

It provides eight levels of resistance using a manual tension knob, starting slow and increasing performance over time, and its display shows stride count, miles, and calories. The Best model also was the most well-built of other tested models. Can also be used while sitting in a favorite chair or sofa. With built-in handle.

Dimensions: 30х80х50 cm
Weight: 860 g
Color: green, black, red

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I am recovering from a torn Achilles Tendon and this Elliptical Trainer has made a huge positive difference. Substantial but easy to move from home to office for use at any time.

★★★★★ I use this equipment while watching TV. Enjoying burning calories and time goes by quickly. Great buy.👍

★★★★★ I use this machine at home for health reasons especially with all the wildfires as that makes walking with all the smog difficult. I'm 74 and this product is great for us old guys. The machine is really helping my feet, legs, and knees. I learned of this product from my physical therapist as he has one in his small gym for elderly people with knee problems. He and his wife also have one of these machines at home as well.

★★★★★ I am very pleased with my purchase.

★★★★★ This compact elliptical is awesome! Very easy to put together, and very quiet. My knees feel great, and I've only had it a week!

★★★★★ I couldn't be happier! I use this at least every other day for 45 minutes to an hour. It is my main exercise because it preserves my broken back. It's worth it! Very helpful for disabled person therapy.

★★★★★ Very quiet, compact, works great!

★★★★★ Has a decent range of resistance and the movement is good. Seems very sturdy and keeps me active pedaling away at my desk.

★★★★★ Daughter with mobility issues is finding it easy to use.

Featured categories