Navigation

Back Stretch Pain Reliever

SKU: 07-0001_en

★★★★★ (327)

$90.00 $120.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

Back Stretch Pain Reliever

Product Description

This is the stretching aid that supports the spine’s natural curvature to help relieve back pain.

Its 15 ABS molded ribs each form two raised nodes that align with the muscles of the mid and lower back without placing any direct pressure on the spine itself.

One’s own body weight presses the nodes against the back, relieving fatigued muscles. Its curved shape realigns the spine back to its natural shape, countering the effects of slouching. Assembly required. For users up to 222 lbs or 100 kg.

Dimensions: 58х20х7 cm
Weight: 800 g
Color: blue

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I use the lower back side the most since I have had low back pain for years and it really helps after I have used it.

★★★★★ I am using as a back stretcher and back massage. I feel good results. I like the quality of the item. I recommend.

★★★★★ My background is I grew up with 2 Brothers as Chiropractor's and my Sister and I are Massage Therapist. This is made up with hard plastic but surprisingly this little thing is not hard on your body at all. I like the raised pieces on either side of the spin because they hit the erector muscles quite nicely to help relieve muscle spasms. I did not get the pad because i wanted this benefit . All in all I'm happy with it.

★★★★★ Well made! Very helpful with certain kinds of backaches.

★★★★★ The back stretcher was easy to put together and lightweight. I put it on the floor and stretch out as the directions say. Good to use after a long day at work.

★★★★★ I bought one of these several years ago and have used it a couple times a day sinse.I just got another one. I am a doctor of chiropractic retired. This device really works extremely well and eliminates the need for outside help if used on a daily basis carefully. It's relatively easy to put togetherAnd relatively strong if you use it in accordance to the directions. I highly recommend this unit for relief of back pain etc. etc. And for what it does the price point is extremely good.

★★★★★ This back stretcher does seem to help my back.

★★★★★ I use This product every day and love it. Works great!

★★★★★ Relaxing onto the stretcher helps open up my chest while giving me time in an effortless back bend. I like this as an evening ritual before going to bed. Bought the pad with it.

Featured categories