Navigation

The Pain Relieving Adjustable Bed Wedge

SKU: 05-0003_en

★★★★★ (21)

$90.00 $120.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Pain Relieving Adjustable Bed Wedge

Product Description

This is the configurable bed wedge that provides passive pain relief by supporting the back, head, legs, or feet. Its two sections can be adjusted to your preferred position.

A triangular wedge for under the knees, a sloped backrest for sitting in an upright position, or a relaxed incline for sleeping to prevent acid reflux, heartburn, and snoring.

Constructed from high-density polyurethane (PU) foam, it contours to the shape of your body and provides optimal support when sitting, reclining, or sleeping. With a machine washable cover.

Dimensions: 30х40х5 cm
Weight: 2 kg
Color: gray, brown

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Use this wedge when sitting in bed and keeping my knees up. Also as a wedge behind my back when laying down. Wish the small wedge was detachable tho and wouldn't be so cumbersome to use for my back.

★★★★★ I sleep with my feet elevated and I find it very comfortable.

★★★★★ It has just the right amount of support in the right places.

★★★★★ I use the adjustable Bed Wedge not only to elevate my legs in bed at night which reduces pain around the clock, but to raise the body enough while I lie on the coach reading and doing work on my laptop. Whoever designed this product is a genius. Because it is adjustable, it can be used in many ways. Use your imagination. Plus the velveteen cover is very attractive and is fully washable.

★★★★★ A comfortable and versatile pillow. Another plus is the ability to remove the cover for washing.

★★★★★ Soft case, pleasant to the touch. Comfortable pillow.

★★★★★ Super comfortable soft and washable cover. I recommend to everyone.

★★★★★ Everything is fine, I am satisfied.

★★★★★ Arrived rolled up, when unrolled, it quickly returned to its original form.

Featured categories