Navigation

The Best Heated Mattress Pad

SKU: 05-0001_en

★★★★★ (62)

$90.00 $150.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Best Heated Mattress Pad

Product Description

This heated mattress pad is the most effective at generating heat, the most comfortable, and the most durable. Being very soft, it has almost invisible heating elements.

It is durable, did not shrink or fray after repeated machine washings.

Dual LCD controls for the king and queen sizes allow two sleepers to set their own temperature preferences from 10 heat settings. Heating elements shut off automatically after 10 hours.

Dimensions: 150х80, 170х150 and 180х170 cm
Weight: 500 g
Color: white

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Love it. Fits beautifully on a king size bed. Very well made, easy to put on. I like to sleep in a cool room my husband likes warm so he's happy with the temperature controls for the mattress pad. I'll need mine too when winter comes.

★★★★★ Best mattress warmer I've ever had and I've had quite a few over the years. Feels like sleeping on a cloud. I have a very comfortable foam mattress and this makes it even more comfortable. Heats well. Nicely made. Reversible and machine washable!

★★★★★ The B.H.M.P. is the best because both sleepers can adjust their own sides!

★★★★★ Love the separate zones and controls!

★★★★★ Great product. We have used a mattress warmer for years but this is warmer than others we have used. My husband hates getting in a cold bed. I do not use it much unless the outdoor temp drops drastically and it is in the low 60's in the house. Very happy with this item.

★★★★★ Warm our feet when we get into bed and then turn it down for the rest of the night.

★★★★★ It works well and is the only one that we have purchased that does. We have purchased others that never worked!

★★★★★ I have been an electric blanket user for years. Love those things. My Dad mentioned he would like a heated mattress pad. So, I got him an electric blanket. He thanked me and asked for a heated mattress pad. Bewildered how anyone wouldn't love an electric blanket, I began researching heated mattress pads. Product reviews are always a part of my pre-purchase routine. I found excellent reviews for the one I eventually purchased. Make that the "two" I eventually purchased. I had NO IDEA THESE THINGS EXISTED!! Much less how ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY I would sleep once it was in place on the bed. I cannot stress enough - BUY ONE!! BUY TWO!! Get one for everyone you love! They are magnificent and you will never sleep better than having felt a little chill in the air from a cool Fall night or even the bite of Winter temperatures at bedtime as you crawl into the prewarmed sheets that feel like nothing less than soft warm sand. Close your eyes, stretch your legs and soak it in as your body melts deep into place. Go ahead, turn that thermostat down because you will know just how smart you really are the morning after you have the best sleep of your life.

★★★★★ We have had several heated mattress pads in the past. Usually one side eventually will no longer heat. We have had this pad on the bed and using it for about 4 weeks. It heats well and is comfortable to lie on. The wires are long enough to go under our king bed. Controls are easy to use. The only issue that bothered my husband was his feet touched the plug at the bottom. However we were able to move the pad down further so the plug was over the lower part of the mattress. So far all is working well.

Featured categories