Navigation

The Brighter Foldaway Vanity Mirror

SKU: 03-0002_en

★★★★★ (272)

$36.00 $65.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Brighter Foldaway Vanity Mirror

Product Description

This is the lighted folding vanity mirror that provides 25% brighter illumination than others of its kind. It’s made from distortion-free glass and encircled by 36 bright white LEDs to provide clear, crisp reflections enhanced by warm, translucent illumination.

The rotating mirror has 10X magnification on one side (ideal for applying makeup) and a 1X mirror on the other that offers a true, full-face reflection.

Extends to 13 1/2" or 29 cm high, yet folds to about the size of a portable DVD player for convenient storage. LEDs are rated for 30,000 hours.

Dimensions: 30х80х50 cm
Weight: 860 g
Color: green, black, red

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I usethis for makeup, tweezing, putting in earrings. I use this mirror every day. Great size and magnification. A great purchase.

★★★★★ I purchased the mirror because the folding mirror I bought from you YEARS AGO had broken. The plastic connection holding the mirror just above the moving joint broke. This new one is so improved over the older model. The individual lights surrounding the mirror are no longer visible and the frosted cover makes the light glow so it is easier to see in the mirror. I really do love using it.

★★★★★ love this mirror. My eyes are not as good as they used to be and I can see my face very clearly with the 10x magnification and LED lighting. Now, for the first time in a long time, I can apply makeup and pluck my eyebrows properly. I also like the fact that the mirror folds up to a compact size so I can use it while I am traveling. I highly recommend this product. It is well worth the price tag.

★★★★★ Plenty of light more magnification for people who can't see well like me batteries don't have to plug it in. I can see my eyebrows and apply make up much better everyone should have one of these.

★★★★★ I use this mirror daily because I love the 10X magnification. Of course it travels with me too, This time I purchased two so there would be no lag time when it eventually breaks.

★★★★★ This mirror is so necessary for me whoever I travel anywhere! Helps for personal grooming and applying makeup!

★★★★★ I love my new mirror. The great magnification on one side is a godsend especially when one is old and I am. I recently had cataract surgery and although I can see much better because the doctor places lens that remain in one's eyes until death. The light and magnification allows me to see any blemishes so I can correct them with makeup. I can sit it wherever I wish, so that's great as well. I'm so happy that I ordered mirror with light.

★★★★★ Perfect size for use and storing. Really bright and easy to see everything.

★★★★★ I love the features of this makeup mirror. It has both 1X and 10X magnfication,, swivels and adjusts to just about any position you'd need. I showed it to my sister and she was impressed too!

Featured categories