Navigation

The Blanket Sweatshirt

SKU: 02-0012_en

★★★★★ (1290)

$60.00 $90.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Blanket Sweatshirt

Product Description

This is the oversized garment that provides head-to-toe warmth for reading on the couch, watching a documentary on television, or studying in the dorm.

Combining the benefits of a blanket and a sweatshirt, it features an oversized hood and roomy pockets for warming the hands or storing a smartphone or remote.

With 100% polyester fleece face and 100% polyester fleece lining. One size fits all. Reversible. Machine wash.

Dimensions: 90х120 cm
Weight: 800 g
Color: blue, burgundy, gray

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ My wife is very happy with the product and I can set the temperature of the air conditioning as I want.

★★★★★ This product is great.

★★★★★ I have used this blanket sweatshirt and it is so thick and will be so warm when I do. I love that it is oversized.

★★★★★ I purchased these sweatshirts for Christmas gifts for my son and his fiancé. They were really excited when they tried them on. Living in the northeast, the sweatshirts are helping save on their heating bill.

★★★★★ Birthday gift for 13-year-old granddaughter. She absolutely loves it.

★★★★★ Washes up very nice. Soft and warm on cold winter nights.

★★★★★ The Blanket Sweatshirt is very warm, comfortable and versatile. I bought it for my husband, but now my son likes it!

★★★★★ My two guys have not been out of their blanket sweatshirts since Christmas.

★★★★★ A great way feel warm and cozy on cold winter day!

Featured categories