Navigation

The Heated Cordless Deep Tissue Massager

SKU: 02-0010_en

★★★★★ (106)

$90.00 $130.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Heated Cordless Deep Tissue Massager

Product Description

This is the heated cordless massager with eight deep-kneading Shiatsu massage nodes that soothe stiff muscles in the neck and shoulders. The Shiatsu rollers rotate forward or backward while an integrated heating element provides up to 104° F or 45° C of therapeutic warmth to relax muscles and improve circulation.

Its simple control enables one to operate the setting and three massage intensities together or independently. The attached straps allow one to adjust the amount of pressure and properly position the nodes to target stubborn knots on hard-to-reach areas. Charges via AC.

Dimensions: 50х55х18 cm
Weight: 1.9 kg
Color: black, beige

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I use this on my neck, but it can be used for your back. It has very deep tissue massage.

★★★★★ Got this as a gift for my husband. He absolutely loves it! Great reliever for his neck and back pain.

★★★★★ This was gift to a special person who turned 100. It was well received by everyone and I'm sure it will be very helpful.

★★★★★ Excellent product. Really works out the knots in my neck. Very easy to use. Totally recommend to purchase.

★★★★★ This was originally supposed to be a Christmas present, and had to wait for it. But worth the wait. Very helpful with my shoulder pain and I can adjust to hit that "sweet spot".

★★★★★ I bought two of these as gifts for my daughters. Both of them are pleased and look forward to coming home from work to their nightly massages.

★★★★★ My husband has arthritis so he uses it for his aching neck.

★★★★★ Wonderful deep tissue massage, you can use it on your neck, back and lower back for a great relaxing massage, it has 3 speeds and a heat program, we love this!

★★★★★ Love this massage, it's so good!

Featured categories