Navigation

The Sherpa Lined Heated Shiatsu Foot Massager

SKU: 02-0007_en

★★★★★ (214)

$65.00 $95.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Sherpa Lined Heated Shiatsu Foot Massager

Product Description

This is the heated foot massager made with warm sherpa fleece that rejuvenates aching feet. The plush micro-mink exterior and soft sherpa interior cuddle the feet and ankles while the built-in heating element provides three levels of heat on a 45-minute timer using a handheld controller.

Eight Shiatsu massaging balls turn in different directions to relieve tired feet.

Heating and massaging can operate independently. Outer sherpa cover removes for machine washing. Battery recharges via included AC adapter.

Dimensions: 32,5х30,5х14 cm
Weight: 770 g
Color: beige (with remote control), brown (without remote control)

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ This is a comfortable and warm messager. The little controller is adorable.

★★★★★ My mother, who fights Rheumatiod Arthritis, said this had been such a joy to use. It help keep her warm and massages her at the same time!

★★★★★ Very simple covered shiatsu with heat.

★★★★★ Super awesome product!

★★★★★ My wife loves it...she has foot issues and it has eased the pain already in just a week.

★★★★★ I purchased this product for my dad who has severe neuropathy. He absolutely loves it! He said the balls that rotate around on the feet work perfectly and he can adjust the pressure. He uses it three times a day and says each time he feels relief on his feet.

★★★★★ Finally Something That Helped My Dad's Feet!

★★★★★ My wife is enjoying her foot massager.

★★★★★ Does everything as advertised. Glad I bought it!

Featured categories