Navigation

The Any Surface Full Body Massage Pad

SKU: 02-0006_en

★★★★★ (106)

$140.00 $190.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Any Surface Full Body Massage Pad

Product Description

This is the heated flexible vibration massage pad that provides relaxing, full-body massage on soft or irregular surfaces such as beds, couches, or chairs. Unlike typical massage pads that require a solid, unbroken surface for operation, this one flexes at four points, allowing you to drape it over a lounger, chair, or any piece of sitting/reclining furniture. Its 20 individual 2"-thick foam-cushioned sections allow you to relax on any surface on which it is placed without pressure points.

With a heating element in the lumbar section that reaches 126° F, the pad’s built-in massaging motors target the shoulders/upper back, mid-back, lower back, thighs, and calves, controlled with the tethered remote. You can also control massage intensity, and speed for a custom massage that ranges from one of six pre-sets. Auto shut-off after 15 minutes. Rolls up for easy storage and transport. Plugs into AC with 9' cord.

Dimensions: 165х57 cm (65”x25.5”)
Weight: 2 kg
Color: black, gray

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ Very relaxing. Maximum intensity works great on tight muscles, and the lowest intensity setting helps with calming and relaxing the entire body! Now I fall asleep on my couch even more!

★★★★★ I love this thing! It's vibration and heat are good for stress and some pain relief caused by nerve pain and tension. It's not a muscle/deep tissue massage, but it is lovely. I am concerned about where I use it however. My chaise lounges is located in a full sun south window in Texas...hope this "holds up" in its location. The chair has no notable change over 3y, but our faux suede sofa arm...not so much.

★★★★★ Love it. It's a help to strengthening my body.

★★★★★ My mother-in-law, my wife, and I use the massage mat every day on the couch. For at least 15 minutes a session, and have enjoyed great results from this simple, easy to use device.

★★★★★ My sister in law was really happy with this gift for Christmas. She spent a lot of time on her feet and this gives her the great treatment she deserves.

★★★★★ My daughter, for whom I purchased it, loves it as does the other members of her family.

★★★★★ I bought this for my husband because he is having back problems. Well, it has helped a lot and he has improved. It is not like a rolling sensation, more like pressure points. It is a bit noisy, but after 15 minutes you feel a lot better so the noise isn't an issue. I love the heat and how you can pinpoint which areas of the body need the massage.

★★★★★ I bought this for my daughter-in-law who is one of our heroes working as a nurse in a covid unit. She really appreciates it after a 15 hour day.

★★★★★ Great for whole body massage.

Featured categories