Navigation

The Deep Tissue Heating Body Pad

SKU: 01-0007_en

★★★★★ (48)

$100.00 $160.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Deep Tissue Heating Body Pad

Product Description

This large heated pad emits far-infrared rays that penetrate deep into the tissue to help ease sore muscles and joints. Unlike a traditional electric blanket or pad, whose radiant heat warms only the skin’s surface and is often lost to the surrounding air, this deep tissue pad uses safe far infrared technology, which directs sun-like warmth through the skin to joints and muscles to help relieve deep-seated pain and speed healing.

Its carbon fiber thermal wires create no scalding spots and are imperceptible within the cozy hypoallergenic fleece. Three temperature settings provide optimal comfort; after being on high for 30 minutes, it will automatically lower its temperature to the low setting. The pad creates no electromagnetic fields, and its low voltage enables longer treatment periods. Controller dims for easier sleep after 10 seconds. With a one-hour timer for safe overnight use. Spot clean. Plugs into AC.

Dimensions: 12"x24" (85W), 17"x33" (120W), 36x27" (100W), 50"x60" (115W)
Weight: 500 g
Color: gray, blue, black

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ I purchased a pad for my parents for arthritis relief.

★★★★★ I love this pad! It is very effective for sore muscles, aching joints and or any body aches. Infrared heat doesn't get as warm as an average heating pad but it offers a deeper, more penetrating heat that can travel directly into your bones. Very healthy for the body. I fall asleep every night with this pad on - it shuts off automatically in about an hour. If I wake up, I push the start button and it helps me fall back asleep. My cat snuggles on my side and seems to have benefited greatly with his thyroid issue from this pad.

★★★★★ Excellent heat treatment. Got for back pain from some bulging discs. Wanted relief similar to moist heat and it does the job.

★★★★★ It's awesome. Was skeptical about whether better than regular heating pad. It works. My lower back frequently aches and I use this for a couple of cycles of heat at night and it is wonderful. Don't hesitate to purchase this product.

★★★★★ This pad is remarkable. I absolutely love it and have come to sleep with it wrapped around me all night.....even in the summer. I had double hip surgery brought it for my therapy. There were many nights I was restless and ached, could not find a comfortable sleeping position, tossed and turned all night. This pad put me into a deep sleep so I could get the healing needed to recuperate. I've been using it for a couple of years now. I'm so glad I purchased at Hammacher Schlemmer. This company has keep it's commitment to lifetime guaranteed on this product with a speedy turnaround replacement shipment. They have replaced it twice; and their customer service is the kindness I've ever known, I will continue to purchase products from this company again and again.

★★★★★ This is even better than what I was expecting. It did take awhile to get here but I've used it almost daily. The heat is perfect and the pad itself is so lightweight. It's huge so covers all the places I need some comfort on. Very happy I purchased it. Worth every penny!

★★★★★ I use this heating pad every morning and love it so much for it's therapeutic effects on sore muscles/back that I have purchased one for both moms (65 and 82) and a grandma (87). They all love it for its help with their individual ailments from fractured vertebrae to broken hips to overall body aches.

★★★★★ I would recommend this to anyone who has body aches. My wife loves it, just the thing for her aches and pains.

★★★★★ I hope that this product has a long functional 'shelf life'. I like the penetrating quality of the heat. I think that it is helping my circulation and as winter comes on, I like the easy access to draping my legs and staying cozy.

Featured categories