Navigation

The Portable Memory Foam Lumbar Cushion

SKU: 01-0002_en

★★★★★ (80)

$45.00 $60.00

Delivery: free (1-2 business weeks)

The Portable Memory Foam Lumbar Cushion

Product Description

This is the compact lumbar support pillow that folds into a zippered pouch the size of your hand and expands to provide ergonomic support on the seat of your choice.

Crafted from memory foam, it contours to the shape of the lower back to relieve aches and pain while sitting in an office chair, driving in the car, or flying. The moisture-wicking cover distributes heat to keep the skin dry and cool.

Slips easily into a jacket pocket, handbag, or suitcase. Designed for most straight seat backs. Four different colors.

Dimensions: 43х37х13 cm
Weight: 500 g
Color: light blue, blue, gray, pink

Customer Reviews

★★★★★ So far I just tried it for 1 day, like the rules, it keeps my back.

★★★★★ I bought an additional pillow for the back to the previously purchased one. The material is the same, the shape fits, the fastener is strong. I'm glad I found it.

★★★★★ The thing was done very well. There is no unpleasant smell. I liked it very much.

★★★★★ Great pillow, high quality. I recommend to the acquisition.

★★★★★ The pillow is not bad! Gave it to a woman - just right for her. The back is fixed with a slight loss. Woman's weight - 60kg. Everything as it should bend where it is needed and as it should. The memory effect is present. The special foam is tough enough to be firm and soft at the same time.

★★★★★ The pillow is of high quality. Soft removable cover, pleasant blue color, as in the photo. It seems convenient, but I have nothing to compare with. They are somewhat ergonomic and orthopedic, I cannot say. But the back became more comfortable to sit on the sofa.

★★★★★ I liked it, it is really very comfortable, it relieves the lower back. Recommend.

★★★★★ Great! Very comfortable.

★★★★★ Great back cushion, I am very satisfied.

Featured categories